Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

image.jpg

Coming this spring!

And this is exactly what I was afraid of all along with Tyus. Suddenly over the last two years, he's become really injury prone.

Likely due to the long lay off from the foot injury. The foot reoccurring would really worry me. Sounds like a slight muscle pull in the quad so hopefully no big deal. I do agree that its something to keep an eye on.

Likely due to the long lay off from the foot injury. The foot reoccurring would really worry me. Sounds like a slight muscle pull in the quad so hopefully no big deal. I do agree that its something to keep an eye on.
I agree - a quad strain is typically just caused by the stress of the muscles having not been used much lately, and he wasn't easing back into it - he jumped right back into competitive tournament action. So it's no surprise that his body wasn't ready.

That didn't stop me from writing something up, though. I never realized he also had a broken wrist during his sophomore season, in addition to his foot issues last season.

Doubt he is working with a training staff the caliber of Syracuse at the moment. No worries unless it happens under their watchful eye.

I agree - a quad strain is typically just caused by the stress of the muscles having not been used much lately, and he wasn't easing back into it - he jumped right back into competitive tournament action. So it's no surprise that his body wasn't ready.

That didn't stop me from writing something up, though. I never realized he also had a broken wrist during his sophomore season, in addition to his foot issues last season.

Our staff got Andy, and Devo back at top condition after ACL tears so Tyus should be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom