Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Thus, we have just averted the greatest meltdown in board history. It would have equaled the Pitt game debacle and the Julius Hodge signing combined.

I really like the sound of this guy. Would be a great 2 in our system and a killer at the top of the zone if he shows any intensity on D. And he'll probably be 7'4" by the time he arrives. His handle is impressive.

Anyone willing to handicap our odds of landing him?

Pretty good.

Battle/Joseph/Howard
Richardson/Battle/Howard
Roberson/Moyer
Lydon/Moyer/Diagne
Diagne/Chukwu/Obokoh

Oh my deep. I could see Battle, Joseph, Howard, Richardson, Moyer, Chukwu/Diagne, Roberson and Lydon all getting good minutes.

pearl31 said:
Rats. We better put away our noisemakers and confetti. Some dunce at the bonedyard is assuring all the dipsh_ts that Battle's commit is "charmin soft"

Or, as I like to call it, "Gilbert soft".

pearl31 said:
Rats. We better put away our noisemakers and confetti. Some dunce at the bonedyard is assuring all the dipsh_ts that Battle's commit is "charmin soft"

My favorite post over there right now says something like "could you imagine the meltdown on the 'Cuse board if he committed somewhere else." The irony of course is that he's posting in a thread that is essentially a mini meltdown of uconn fans that we got him.

The truth be known, they never had a shot at Battle and I don't think we had much of a shot at Gilbert. Luckily we both got our guy...but they still have road trips to SMU and UCF and we play Duke and UNC.

Im-so-excited-tzyyky.jpg

Been reading this board since I graduated from the 'Cuse in 2012 and figured now would be an appropriate time for my first post given the positive vibes flowing from news of Tyus' commitment.

Welcome aboard Mr. Battle!

Just so you know, guys and gals who are new to the board and have high Like-to-Message ratios like yourself owe everyone else a round at your first tailgate. And if JarHead is there, he gets a case up front. And bring PBR if you don't want Marsh lobbying for you to streak through the Dome.

I was just watching some Tyus highlights...he has the game of a player you custom make in a video game. Kids legit, plays the way I pretend to play in the driveway.
I pretend to play like Pierce since I'm too slow to even pretend to be Kobe

Best recruit since Melo and possibly a top 5-10 all time. Im thinking Bing, Owens DC Pearl Melo and not sure who else above him.

Best recruit since Melo and possibly a top 5-10 all time. Im thinking Bing, Owens DC Pearl Melo and not sure who else above him.
I wanted to ask this but people think I'm crazy/stupid so I've just been reading. Thanks for that. If that's true we might be playing on a Monday night in April :)

That's a good place to go if you want to learn about (used) toilet paper.

My favorite post over there right now says something like "could you imagine the meltdown on the 'Cuse board if he committed somewhere else." The irony of course is that he's posting in a thread that is essentially a mini meltdown of uconn fans that we got him.

The truth be known, they never had a shot at Battle and I don't think we had much of a shot at Gilbert. Luckily we both got our guy...but they still have road trips to SMU and UCF and we play Duke and UNC.
Amen, brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom