Recruiting Updates | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

I think we already have our big for the class in Diagne. Unless the staff told him he was recruited to play the 4. If that is the case and were still looking for a true center I would much rather take Papagiannis if possible. That said im guessing Diagne was recruited to play the 5, so I think if a spot is open then Jones could be our man.

I think this is a case of having who we need in already. Both guys are clearly seen as luxuries with neither position more of a need than the other. The Staff thinks/knows we have 1 more spot to use if we want to. My guess is, if we can get either guy we take him. If not, then we hold the spot for 2016, and let that be a 3 man class. Which could in essence give us a shot at both Murray/Bryant if we have one more scholly than anticipated there...

Will SU get Thomas Bryant or will they get Derrick Jones? Is there a sleeper that will eventually come into play? Will anybody leave early to the NBA or transfer after next season? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

I know some will get that and some others won't haha.

Much love and thanks guys.
Mel salute.png

Will SU get Thomas Bryant or will they get Derrick Jones? Is there a sleeper that will eventually come into play? Will anybody leave early to the NBA or transfer after next season? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Just proudly followed, brother. Good to have you on Twitter-Board!

Because you just referenced Dragon Ball Z...whether you accept it or not...

Francis, I love you.

@AdamZagoria: The @usabasketball U18s make their cuts in the morning. Hearing Duke's Tyus Jones & Justise Winslow, Arizona's Stan Johnson playing well.

So what your really saying is it is going to be awhile till we ever find out those answers. Seeing how one battle sequence took forever to finish.

Tune in next week to find out...twenty-five episodes later.

As I got to your post i saw dbz at the end and instantly i could hear the narrator narrate what i was reading.

So what your really saying is it is going to be awhile till we ever find out those answers. Seeing how one battle sequence took forever to finish.

Tune in next week to find out...twenty-five episodes later.

As I got to your post i saw dbz at the end and instantly i could hear the narrator narrate what i was reading.
Lol I remember as a youngin wondering if the Frieza saga would ever end. Felt like it took a whole school semester to get to a conclusion.