Recruiting Updates | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

CP3 rolling now. 21 point swing since the half. Pretty wide margin for 1 quarter. If they hold a double digit lead, probably see a little less of Giles in the last frame, but who knows.

Thanks as always for the live game updates King Tee.
teetrophy.jpg

Why? Probability? Whatever happens was meant to be. But he's the real deal. I don't mind enjoying him and the prospect of him coming to SU.

I appreciate your updates on him, Francis' too. I'm interested in his recruitment and his talents. I'm just not trying to get my hopes up on landing him. I understand anything can happen and we can make it with the best of them in recruiting...

But I feel if I let myself care, I'll be crushed!

I appreciate your updates on him, Francis' too. I'm interested in his recruitment and his talents. I'm just not trying to get my hopes up on landing him. I understand anything can happen and we can make it with the best of them in recruiting...

But I feel if I let myself care, I'll be crushed!
I got you, bro. All heart, all the time. I would expect nothing less from you, Trueblue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got you, bro. All heart, all the time. I would expect nothing less from you, Trueblue.
Briscoe and Whitehead... why the stars align as they do, I don't know. Granted we did not "lose" either, but destiny had other plans.

I am getting super pumped for Giles recruitment - don't even care if it leads to heartbreak.

Gotta get him!
Even if we don't get Giles. I just like the fact that the staff is seriously pursuing somebody outside of the northeast. No reason why a program like SU should limit themselves when it comes to location. A visit to the Dome and the Melo Center could make a huge impression on a kid from the south, Midwest, and west coast.