Recruiting Updates | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

quote="PauliePeppas, post: 895805, member: 357"]Francis killing it as usual...not a doubt in my mind Lydon is a top 25 recruit when all said and done, think Chandler Parsons..,youll see[/quote]

He would already be a top 10 recruit if he committed to Kentucky or Duke. With him being committed to SU he might break top 25. I don't care though, he fits our system and will be a great player at SU, hopefully for 3-4 years.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2014/01/119-news-and-notes.html
Updates for today. Joseph finished with 17pts in a 10pt win at the Hoophall Classic.

Thanks for all the updates Francis.

If you had to use your best guess on finishing the 2015 class right now (besides Malachi and Lydon), who do you think closes out the class?

Here's some "nWo" as a token of my appreciation:

tumblr_mdp1oci0gV1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

Thanks for all the updates Francis.

If you had to use your best guess on finishing the 2015 class right now (besides Malachi and Lydon), who do you think closes out the class?

Here's some "nWo" as a token of my appreciation:

tumblr_mdp1oci0gV1rk5wnbo1_500.gif
Franklin and either Diagne or Bryant. Love the NWO gif. Scott Hall is forever my dude. "HEY YO"

Feel that good about Franklin? The 2015 class is going to be epic. Good lord!
Franklin is tight with Red and has been very interested in the program since visiting for Midnight Madness. Only way that I don't see him coming here is if we back off, which could be a possibility due to the tight numbers of ships at the moment. If he does indeed visit for the Duke game as he originally planned, then I say the interest is still strongly mutual.

Francis03 how does Franklin impact Tyus Battle the following year?
Good question. That's where we leave it up to the staff to work their magic. Best thing about both is that they can play multiple positions and could be 6'6/6'7 by the time they head into college. Both are 16 and have measured officially at 6'5 last summer.

So we're out on Jones you think?
It's been quiet in that department. Seems more like a luxury than need at this point. Ennis will be gone either this year or next, and with DC2's bad knees we're going to need depth in the post and I personally wouldn't mind if we took both Diagne and Bryant. Dunno how realistic that is though, because Bryant's recruitment looks like it'll be a tough one especially if Duke and UK seriously gets involve. Plus with him being all the way out in WV, he won't face the constant pressure of going to SU.

Thank god, someone else has actually spotted him. I thought I was going insane and imagining things.

No idea who it is.
Lol...I thought you got banned and opened a new account and got rebanned or something...lol.

cray cray out there.

It looks like there will be 2 and only 2 more openings in '15. Grant is likely to go this year, and Ennis is likely to go by the end of '14-'15.

The only extra departure would be CM or a transfer. I think both are unlikely. Sound right, Francis n co?

It looks like there will be 2 and only 2 more openings in '15. Grant is likely to go this year, and Ennis is likely to go by the end of '14-'15.

The only extra departure would be CM or a transfer. I think both are unlikely. Sound right, Francis n co?
Always a possibility that CMac could be a one n done because he's an athletic freak just like Grant.

It's been quiet in that department. Seems more like a luxury than need at this point. Ennis will be gone either this year or next, and with DC2's bad knees we're going to need depth in the post and I personally wouldn't mind if we took both Diagne and Bryant. Dunno how realistic that is though, because Bryant's recruitment looks like it'll be a tough one especially if Duke and UK seriously gets involve. Plus with him being all the way out in WV, he won't face the constant pressure of going to SU.

Maybe just Diagne, then 3 in 2016 with Tyus Battle, Josh Jackson, and Seedee Keita

Well its also not impossible one of our current freshmen goes ballistic and turns into our next sophomore to jump to the league.

If somebody were to go nuts, smart money is on Roberson. Then again BJ has the size and athleticism, so he could go bonkers as well once he adjusts to the game and has his shooting confidence down ala Cooney this year.

Same to you man! That was a great day. Former Cuse player making one of the greatest catches of all-time playing for our NYG en route to beating the Boston Pats.

# neverforget