Recruiting Updates | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

Any creative people out there wanna bless me with a new background for my blog. Would love something with the current recruits Joseph, McCullough, and Lydon together.

Everything King Tee said above. Outside of the obvious talent, what I love the most about Bryant is that he'll always bring energy and emotion that will feed off on the rest of the team game in and game out.

Thanks Francis. Great stuff as always.

Any creative people out there wanna bless me with a new background for my blog. Would love something with the current recruits Joseph, McCullough, and Lydon together.
We already have a champ. Much thanks to my buddy AWMKY for hooking me up with this lovely banner.
Otto World Wallpaper1.jpg

Good stuff as always! Thanks! ... didn't see the Poyres? kid from Canada listed that was at MM. Is he that lesser of a prospect at this point? Or did I just miss him on your list?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Good stuff as always! Thanks! ... didn't see the Poyres? kid from Canada listed that was at MM. Is he that lesser of a prospect at this point? Or did I just miss him on your list?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using
Saw him twice over the summer and didn't stand out either time imho. Unless he dramatically improves I don't see him being a SU caliber of player.

Saw him twice over the summer and didn't stand out either time imho. Unless he dramatically improves I don't see him being a SU caliber of player.

I C... hopefully the kid improves and gets some good looks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I still have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to play at Pitt. The last real high level athletic recruit they got ran for the hills as soon as he could and is doing well elsewhere.

I still have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to play at Pitt. The last real high level athletic recruit they got ran for the hills as soon as he could and is doing well elsewhere.

Heron is a Sophmore. If I was a betting man, and he blows up like projected, this commitment won't hold up.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2014/01/117-news-and-notes.html
Updates from the action last night. Highlights were Malachi dropping a season high 36pts. Diagne getting another double double with 14pts and 11rbs. Today will be another big day of action with Diagne vs Diallo, D. Jones vs Bragg(aka Mr. I want a Cuse offer), Huntington Prep(Bryant) vs Prime Prep(#1 PG Emmanuel Mudiay). Lydon and Battle also in action today.