Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024

My understanding from someone in Ottos army is that they’re likely moving to the opposite end zone and will have the whole lower level.
Love this for football. Have them run in from tunnel and meet students on other end. Also opens up more seats on home sideline for sth. I’m on visitor side but will look to flip sides if possible.

On a side note the donor ranking is still a mess. I wish they would provide an explanation as to what is happening since I am still 5000+ spots lower than I have been since 2019.

There will likely be good seats available for every game next season. To hell with my donor rank

I'm not donating a dime - mass exodus on Dino's return will give me a chance to buy what are perceived as better seats than what I currently have.

FSU is going through the same process right now. They have 33,000 season ticket holders (I was shocked how low that number is.) A man who has had tickets in the same spot for more than his lifetime is not renewing. He has four seats on the 25 yard line. It will cost him $80,000 next year. It’s $10,000 for each seat just to keep them. Then there are donation costs per seat, donation costs to the booster club and then the cost of season tickets. I think these are for club level seats, whatever that means.

FSU is going through the same process right now. They have 33,000 season ticket holders (I was shocked how low that number is.) A man who has had tickets in the same spot for more than his lifetime is not renewing. He has four seats on the 25 yard line. It will cost him $80,000 next year. It’s $10,000 for each seat just to keep them. Then there are donation costs per seat, donation costs to the booster club and then the cost of season tickets. I think these are for club level seats, whatever that means.
Club level seats generally means there is a common inside area with food and beverages available. If you go to the Bills games and have clubs seats it is a real luxury in the inclement weather. People don't realize how reasonable Cuse tickets are. But it is CNY where everything is relative.

I'm giving up my season tix. My seat was moved from my friends who haven't been there this season. I drive over 200 miles each way and have to stay in a hotel for 2 nights because of tv start times. All this for the "gang that can't shoot straight". :(

Maybe I'll drive up for 1 or 2 games.

So are they going to wait to start calling STHs after the BC game, hoping for a win so they don't get angry folks on the line? Interesting times we are living in.

I can tell you 7 seats that wont be renewed if Dino’s the coach
Add to that increase in seat prices and losing where I sit. Why buy seasons when you will be able to get a ticket to whatever game you want anyway. IF, you want to go to a game where Dino is still the head coach? I’m thinking I Wont renew my 5 in this scenario

Well, I have added up all the numbers of season ticket holders who will not renew if Dino is still the HC.

It turns out that if we retain Dino, our season ticket holder base drops to -5000. We are going to have to really work on individual ticket sales to each game to overcome this……

Well, I have added up all the numbers of season ticket holders who will not renew if Dino is still the HC.

It turns out that if we retain Dino, our season ticket holder base drops to -5000. We are going to have to really work on individual ticket sales to each game to overcome this……

Chances are pretty good that I can keep my 300 level 40 yard line seats. Might even upgrade to the 45.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom