Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is B.S. I will be playing poker the next two days. . He better commit tonight.
You made your choice. Obviously you don't care about AW3's commitment as much as you say you do.

big smile.jpg

I am no way saying he won't commit Friday or this week, but I'm just curious how you guys know this, because I know directly that the coaches have no clue what he is doing, so are you guys close with the White camp? Because I know for a FACT the coaches don't know what he is doing

All I will say is this...it's bad business to take 5th year grad transfers and not start them. Said that a while back, still holds true...especially true in hoops.

Battle is perfect for 2-guard, so it looks like White will start at the 3. Lydon will graciously be a team guy and still play big minutes.

I am no way saying he won't commit Friday or this week, but I'm just curious how you guys know this, because I know directly that the coaches have no clue what he is doing, so are you guys close with the White camp? Because I know for a FACT the coaches don't know what he is doing

This is true. It's an odd situation but of course it is in this off-season of weird stuff happening.

lol. I don't know that kind of detail. There just seems to be an expectation of an official commitment due to certain people helping him register.
Thank you again for providing us with what you know and for not saying f this place after yesterday. I, like many others appreciate hearing inside info because if it wasn't for you and other great insiders then we would just be talking about lineups and man vs zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom