Thamel gives some names | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Thamel gives some names

Fantastic list.
Phil Longo is very interesting. Even without HC experience he is worth a good look. He is the kind of fresh face I could support.

IMG_6678.jpeg
A Notre Dame beat reporter asked Al Golden tonight about the report he was a Syracuse HC candidate per Pete Thamel. His response above.

Phil Longo is very interesting. Even without HC experience he is worth a good look. He is the kind of fresh face I could support.
55 years old. Originally from NJ.

He looks like the actor cast to play The Thing, before The Thing becomes The Thing.

Maybe that is why he hasn’t had a chance to be a head coach since LaSalle. Not sure if that is LaSalle the college or LaSalle a high school somewhere.

Reactions: FAL
55 years old. Originally from NJ.

He looks like the actor cast to play The Thing, before The Thing becomes The Thing.

Maybe that is why he hasn’t had a chance to be a head coach since LaSalle. Not sure if that is LaSalle the college or LaSalle a high school somewhere.

Lol

I’m surprised you’re not a little more analytical about him. NY guy immediately takes care of offensive line issues and last three jobs have been OL Falcons, OL Alabama (won chip) and now OC/OL of 10-1 Texas. Winning record as a head coach lol and went .500 in the Big. His resume might actually be better than most names being tossed around.
We don’t want Flood because we saw what he did at Rutty after Schiano left. But if you took his resume, blanked out his name, and swapped Rutty for let’s say VA or NC State, I bet people here would be creaming their pants for him

If you want a team that is well-coached, with strong lines, knows the landscape, knows the Northest, and knows 'x and o', the first call should be to Dougy himself.

Golden- he was at the top of my list when Marrone left. I think he was second on my list to replace Robinson after Marrone.

I forgot he worked for P at Detroit when Patricia was HC.

Holy Cross’s QB just hit the portal after Chesney was rumored to be interested in Cuse job. I wonder if there’s a team out there that needs a QB and a coach next year?

This sounds fun

Reactions: FAL
Holy Cross’s QB just hit the portal after Chesney was rumored to be interested in Cuse job. I wonder if there’s a team out there that needs a QB and a coach next year?
How about a coach and 2 QB's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom