USC and UCLA to the Big Ten | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

USC and UCLA to the Big Ten

I guess what I am saying is that we have proven we are as capable as those programs of achieving a double digit win season. We are all the same on that front.

We just need to replace a couple of our 4-8 or 5-7 stinkers with 7-5 or 6-6 seasons and we are right there with those two.

Two more wins a season and we are there with them. It is not an enormous gap.
Honestly if you look at last year, when the “experts” pegged our over/under win total at 4, we lost 3 consecutive games on the final play. Throw in Rutgers where some of the most bizarre officiating since the Tennessee debacle in 1998.
Turn around two PLAYS and the perception is so much different. Playing the silver lining, if we HAD gone 7-5 last year, would Gilbert still be the OC? Think we are much better positioned with the moves that were made.

ND should do a WWE deal with Peacock.

whatever games they own, they should package up with the rights to their live games and sell it away.

all the live games continue for free on NBC, but as soon as the game is over, it gets bumped prominently on Peacock and then archived in the ND drop down menu like a RAW or Smackdown.

old games, bowl games...whatever the fluck they own...put it on there.

theyd make a goddamn fortune.

have the deal expire in 2034...
NBC games are now automatically archived with Fighting Irish TV.

Its free, for now. Many think ND will charge a subscription fee at some point.

No need to do anything with Peacock.

"The University of Notre Dame Athletics Department and its integrated content and communications team, Fighting Irish Media, have announced a new video platform, Fighting Irish TV, to deliver fans Notre Dame content directly to their television set.

Fighting Irish TV is an “over the top” (OTT) video application (i.e. Peacock, Netflix, etc.) that allows you to watch on a larger screen. Additionally, there will be exclusive content delivered right to the app – including, but not limited to, The Vault (a collection of full Fighting Irish home football games since 1991), live press conferences, game highlights, feature video stories and much more."

NBC games are now automatically archived with Fighting Irish TV.

Its free, for now. Many think ND will charge a subscription fee at some point.

No need to do anything with Peacock.

"The University of Notre Dame Athletics Department and its integrated content and communications team, Fighting Irish Media, have announced a new video platform, Fighting Irish TV, to deliver fans Notre Dame content directly to their television set.

Fighting Irish TV is an “over the top” (OTT) video application (i.e. Peacock, Netflix, etc.) that allows you to watch on a larger screen. Additionally, there will be exclusive content delivered right to the app – including, but not limited to, The Vault (a collection of full Fighting Irish home football games since 1991), live press conferences, game highlights, feature video stories and much more."

wow, did not know that.

heres the thing, i wont pay for it...yet i pay for Peacock and if it was on Peacock, you bastards would get my $$.

even the WWE had to sell to someone.

wow, did not know that.

heres the thing, i wont pay for it...yet i pay for Peacock and if it was on Peacock, you bastards would get my $$.

even the WWE had to sell to someone.

But Kaiser, they're not in it for the money!!

:rolleyes:

I want him to project confidence and resolve. It's fine to admit that you don't like what's happening and yet still rally the troops to go to war. I don't want my leader saying 'go home, hide in your basement and pray the bombs land somewhere else'.

He didn’t say that and no matter how much resolve he has he’s just 1 AD in the ACC. You act like if he tried harder, that alone would save the ACC.

All in your opinion which is fine but your insistence on dealing in absolutes is a bit much at times, actually most times. We get it, If Syracuse gets left out of Big 10 expansion then Wildhack is a failure in your opinion. I just disagree
He is the AD at the time that SU gets in the P2 or is relegated, no dodging that. Maybe the BOT doesn't even want Syracuse in the P2. It would be helpful to know that, to adjust expectations.

I would like to insert this into the conversation: UCF and USF are bigger schools in larger population areas than Florida State, Florida or Miami. If we have to create a new ACC out of the "left behinds", they will give us Florida exposure and could turn into powerhouses than can carry the conference flag.
UCF has already won the national championship. ;)

Fighting Irish TV is an “over the top” (OTT) video application (i.e.

i.e.

3Bo.gif

And the Civil Conflict.

r286214_598x598_1-1.jpg
i assume they 'won' it, by being like the rest of us...and having no clue what the fluck that means?

There is one school that can add value. That’s it that’s the list.

Other schools have been rebuffed.
Omg ND IS NOT the only school that can add value!
Both the SEC & BIG added two schools each, regardless of the location! Right, can we agree on that n those 4 will add a tremendous amount of value in many facets including the most important. $$$$.

They obviously both went out and got the best available plus, best for them. Point being with USC 4 example, I'm pretty sure a big part of that was helping them lure ND but also USC IS USC

Both the SEC & BIG added two schools each, regardless of the location! Right, can we agree on that n those 4 will add a tremendous amount of value in many facets including the most important. $$$$.

They obviously both went out and got the best available plus, best for them. Point being with USC 4 example, I'm pretty sure a big part of that was helping them lure ND but also USC IS USC
So with me saying what I said how do you justify saying that there's 1 school left for us too add value . Sorry but I just do not understand that at all!

How do you know what the ACC is doing and planning? Do you know if they are talking to the p12? The b12? Individual teams? No you don’t. For them or any AD to disclose anything they are doing would torpedo any plans they may have.
Another one lol number 1 I never said i said that i know what the ACC is doing nor ignore the Nor did I say anything remotely close to me knowing what is going on between the 2 I simply made an opinion about what should be done ! I mean do you guys know how to read ? Some of you of course just the ones leaving me these remarkably crazy messages

OK I'm gonna help you guys out the ones that just can't I cannot get it through their thick heads lol OK what is wrong with going out and getting Oklahoma state? Also I've said numerous times the 2 leading conferences have shown that location means diddily squat, If you just get schools that add value to the overall product. Like the product in the conference like the SEC and big 10 are doing.

Now am I saying at their level, no of course not because because there isn't any teams left at that level besides norder game and that's what you guys are stuck on we are not the big 10 or the SEC all right not at this moment most definitely definitely so you can't expect us 2 teams tour yeto react the way they would If they got an ACC end you see and the 2 big conference offers it's obvious which ones they choose .

Oregon in Washington are obviously 2 big ones imo, Baylor?, iowa st., I'm not huge on them but they've been putting out good teams on both sides as of late.

Also maybe Arizona, Utah and at the same time decimating another conference that probably couldn't do much but one last conference to worry about

Last edited:
Also with the ACC's new scheduling format we can probably set it up where it would decrease the amount of money spent on travel as possible

Another one lol number 1 I never said i said that i know what the ACC is doing nor ignore the Nor did I say anything remotely close to me knowing what is going on between the 2 I simply made an opinion about what should be done ! I mean do you guys know how to read ? Some of you of course just the ones leaving me these remarkably crazy messages
In all fairness, your posts are relatively easy to read but difficult to understand.

In all fairness, your posts are relatively easy to read but difficult to understand.
Well why don't I hear your suggestions your

suggestions because I'm not sure what the

heck you're talking about ? You say they're easy

to read and I know what I said was completely

logical so so what are we talking about here.

Should I double space will that help? Oh

Do you know math?

“I was simply referring to the ACC tatics!! Their doing nothing and that is not the right strategy whatsoever!
The ACC commish specifically! Its time to be proactive! Not just sitting on his hands waiting for someone to test the GOR waters”

Well why don't I hear your suggestions your

suggestions because I'm not sure what the

heck you're talking about ? You say they're easy

to read and I know what I said was completely

logical so so what are we talking about here.

Should I double space will that help? Oh
Oh well I usually always use the microphone because I am busy Are doing multiple things at a time so so I don't have time always to go back and edit .
For some reason the microphone and a lot of my phones I've had trouble picking up exactly what I say or or putting down what I say and saying it twice don't ask me why??

You'd think a Galaxy 21 smartphone which that's laughable "smartphone".

You would think that it would be able to pick up it will pick up and put down correctly what I am saying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom