1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

The Ice Cream industry's callous campaign to sell more units of ice cream by eliminating the once ubiquitous half gallon of ice cream.

I mean who did they think they were fooling switching to selling ice cream in metric increments? Are we to believe that the change was motivated by a desire to advance the adoption of the metric system?

It didn't occur to anyone to sell ice cream in 2L containers did it? Of course not, they launch the 1.75 liter container not only do I have to buy my ice cream on the metric system, but I get less of it to boot. But the madness didn't end there as the 1.75L container was clearly only a transitional step on the path to the insidious and ever present 1.5L container. Less is not more...where will the absurdity end?

So Marsh can all he wants...I say F Unilever!

The phone commercial with the hot blond chic training for mma (t mobile maybe) its awesome till she says her name which is the same as my 8 year old daughters. Ughh

Glad to see I share a lot of the same driving and check out line frustrations.

Last edited:
albanycuse said:
Standing in line at walmart and im the only one in line at the register and the 2 employees keep talking about nothing for a good 5 minutes until i walk away and then he says can i help you and i respond with no keep on talking. This happened last week.

People who shop at Walmart.

Graham Chapman: I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

All: Yes, yes...

Graham Chapman: I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Not Sure?: Mrs. Havoc-Jones.

Mrs. Havoc-Jones: Well, I meet a lot of people and I'm convinced that the vast majority of wrongthinking people are right.

Sales clerks that answer the phone and help the person on the other end of the line immediately over the person that has been standing in a 10 deep line waiting 20 minutes to be helped.

People who play "coach" for 40 minutes of a basketball game while sitting directly behind you who know absolutely nothing about the sport. Yes I am talking to you guy in 211 who drove me crazy last game.

People who arrive late to a game and look at me like I'm a dick when I show my displeasure when I have to move.
F you. Get to the game on time or stay home.

The NYS Thruway going from Syracuse to Rochester.

That stretch of road, in that direction only for some reason, is always going 60 MPH for long stretches in both lanes. Tractor trailers passing tractor trailers that are going 1 MPH faster than the one they're passing, buses trying to pass hillbilly pick-up trucks that top out at 55 MPH - while going up hill so they know they're just going to lose speed and fall behind again, it's always a cluster**** of slow until you hit Fairport and it opens up to three lanes for a bit. Than it normalizes again.

People who drive in the passing lane

People who don't use cruise control on the thruway. I don't want you to pass me after I pass you then pass you again What make up your mind. Put it on cruise control so I pass you once and never see your arse again.

Driving the thruway between Syracuse and Verona and stuck behind 50 cars in the passing lane because some jackass is doing 63 at the front of the line. Then having your hopes dashed when they don't exit for Turning Stone. Sonsabitches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom