1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

I also have a real problem with people that abuse animals. The guy that left his dog to die in the heat of his car at the state fair comes to mind. Or the woman that left her dog to die tied up in the attic, and the guy that left his deaf dog in a hot car to shop in Walmart - thankfully she was rescued by someone from the Cuse Pit Crew.

I want to find these people and beat them senseless - and then leave them in the same condition they left their ever trusting dog.

People who think that stupid commercials are funny.

Having to listen to people make clueless commentary while watching a sporting event.

Assnecks who show up late to a movie theater and then start asking people to move around so they can create adjacent seats.

Assnecks who kick the back of your seat at a movie theater.

Drunk Santas at Eagles games

The fact the Giants have won 3 superbowls

The obvious handball against Germany the last time we played them in the world cup

The Maginot line.

The sinking of the Lusitania

How Luke could be brought up with the last name 'Skywalker' and living openly with his uncle when it was Obiwan's job to keep him safe and incognito.

Michael Graham

The perpetrators of the Red Wedding

The douchenozzles who crowd the boarding area when its time to get a plane.

Whoops. I am the poster child for this and it drives my wife crazy.

In my defense I do get over when needed and dont stay in there like some morons do. I just them immediately get back over.

I also love passing cars on the right. Its a disease

I do too. I always tell myself I'm shaming them for their bad driving to justify it.

The douchenozzles who crowd the boarding area when its time to get a plane.

absolutely this. I don't understand the big hurry to get on the plane so you can sit there for another 45 minutes before take off unless you are also one of those douches that carries on a suitcase the size of the Hindenburg, taking up all of the available space in the overhead compartment. Blue ribbon to those folks that don't use their own overhead compartment

When I order a wrap of any kind and it comes out poorly wrapped.

If I wanted a chicken caesar salad sitting on top of a tortilla, I would have ordered one. Wrap it up tight - and properly.

Also, every burrito place for failing to copy Pancheros and stir the damn ingredients up in the burrito before serving it. I ordered all those ingredients because they go together, not because I want them quarantined in a fashion that ensures I never get more than two ingredients in a bite at any point in the eating process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom