1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

Lois Lane.

Seriously? Ace reporter? Pulitzer prize winner? And you still couldn't figure out that Superman was the guy you worked with every goddamn day!?

Lois Lane, you should feel bad.

(Superman: The Movie is on TV)

I've seen some of the most violent collisions I've seen in any sport in the college men's soccer games I work. It gets a bad reputation because at the FIFA level there are a ton of people who act like little pansies and flop trying to get a call, and that drives me nuts. You don't see that at the college level (at least not nearly as much).
Yes, agree. Soccer is very tough.
Three words and none of them are fun: ACL MCL Meniscus

2y6HdfD-lms-bbX6.gif

Cops taking radar especially motorcycle cops - here's hoping your rear wheel comes off at high speed as your chasing down the next speeder

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - if I ever decide to become a mas murderer this is what I'll listen to

People who cut the line at airport counters by saying "I just have a quick question" - flock you and the horse you rode in on

People who put door dings in cars - may your air conditioning fail on the hottest day of summer when you're driving from NYC to Florida

People who back into cars and take off - there is a special place in hell for you

U.S. Customs agents - Candy is not a food. Neither is "anything you can put in your mouth". Oh yeah, here's a carton of smokes and a bottle of Nyquil for dinner douchbag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom