1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

Shrinkage

"Like a frightened turtle ..."

3kNlE.jpg

absolutely this. I don't understand the big hurry to get on the plane so you can sit there for another 45 minutes before take off unless you are also one of those douches that carries on a suitcase the size of the Hindenburg, taking up all of the available space in the overhead compartment. Blue ribbon to those folks that don't use their own overhead compartment

You're welcome. Got tired of having to move backwards to get my freakin' bag so I just dump it under the seat.

All the old ladies at Wegmans that choose to have a conversation in the middle of the isle while I am trying so damn hard to get to the beer isle...
I will widen this a bit, by hating on anyone who stands in the middle of a supermarket aisle having a conversation as it it were a freakin' cocktail party. Drives me nuts. :mad:

The guy that brings his Ipad to the bar, and wants to show people "funny pictures" that people share on Facebook... Bro, I deleted you from Facebook already because of this , dont make me delete you from the bar.

The morning I woke up with a huge hangover, to find my electrician naked in my loft, his wife on my couch, my flat screen on the ground and my front door broken... Bro, next time I call you for help, we arent drinking until after you finish the job.

People that b!tch about it being cold and dark.. Bro, you moved to Alaska.. if you dont like it, leave. We are all cold, it sucks that it's dark, but we are dealing with it. Dont sit in the bar and cry everytime someone opens the door.

When my wife thinks that A. when the Giants arent playing on Sunday, I dont need to watch football.. or B. when the Giants suck so bad it makes me want to choke a mofo, I shouldnt watch football... Baby, it's Sunday.. I dont work on Sundays for a reason. Join a book club or something.

The fact that my company xmas party was at a resturant that only served beer.. Woman who set this up, I'm hanging out with you, during my personal time. Next time make sure I can get an margarita

Someone is Mr. Crankypants today.

The guy that brings his Ipad to the bar, and wants to show people "funny pictures" that people share on Facebook... Bro, I deleted you from Facebook already because of this , dont make me delete you from the bar.

The morning I woke up with a huge hangover, to find my electrician naked in my loft, his wife on my couch, my flat screen on the ground and my front door broken... Bro, next time I call you for help, we arent drinking until after you finish the job.

People that b!tch about it being cold and dark.. Bro, you moved to Alaska.. if you dont like it, leave. We are all cold, it sucks that it's dark, but we are dealing with it. Dont sit in the bar and cry everytime someone opens the door.

When my wife thinks that A. when the Giants arent playing on Sunday, I dont need to watch football.. or B. when the Giants suck so bad it makes me want to choke a mofo, I shouldnt watch football... Baby, it's Sunday.. I dont work on Sundays for a reason. Join a book club or something.

The fact that my company xmas party was at a resturant that only served beer.. Woman who set this up, I'm hanging out with you, during my personal time. Next time make sure I can get an margarita

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom