2013 Louisville Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2013 Louisville Schedule

Eric15

Living Legend
Louisville is projected to have an excellent team this year, but even if they go 12-0 and just destroy everyone in their path, won't it be pretty much impossible for them to get to the BCS title game with this schedule?

Ohio
Eastern Kentucky
@ Kentucky
Florida International
@ Temple
Rutgers
UCF
@ USF
@ UConn
Houston
Memphis
@ Cincinnati

Well they didn't do themselves any favors with that out of conference schedule.

Well they didn't do themselves any favors with that out of conference schedule.
Jurich will only schedule one for ones with upper level teams. Making it difficult to get any on schedule.

Louisville is projected to have an excellent team this year, but even if they go 12-0 and just destroy everyone in their path, won't it be pretty much impossible for them to get to the BCS title game with this schedule?

Ohio
Eastern Kentucky
@ Kentucky
Florida International
@ Temple
Rutgers
UCF
@ USF
@ UConn
Houston
Memphis
@ Cincinnati
Even Rutgers thinks this schedule is a joke.

Jurich will only schedule one for ones with upper level teams. Making it difficult to get any on schedule.

Then it's their own fault if they have a great season and don't get any respect.

Damn it, college football can't get here fast enough. Something about a chilly, but sunny Saturday morning like today that gets you jonesin'.

But if they beat Rutgers, wouldn't they have beat the then # 1 team in the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!! :rolling: !!!!

Ohio
Eastern Kentucky
@ Kentucky
Florida International
@ Temple
Rutgers
UCF
@ USF
@ UConn
Houston
Memphis
@ Cincinnati
Well this is definitely a winnable schedule but, we've seen teams slip up and lose games to teams they should beat such as Louisville vs Cuse last year. I mean how can that same team beat Florida but lose by 20 points to us. I think they will slip vs cincy

That schedule has no business playing for the NC even if they go 12-0 the typical Boise State schedule always include atleast 1 stud top 25 team to start the year. There are no ranked teams on that schedule, and a result Louisville has no business playing for a NC. Louisville could have tried to schedule a neutral site game to start the year against a tough opponent or did what Virginia did. Virginia signed to play Oregon next year very late in the scheduling process in November, December, or January. UVA has no chance to beat Oregon, but they scheduled them home and home don't tell me Oregon would play UVA home and home and wouldn't play Louisville home and home. This schedule is a joke and as a result I don't want to hear Charlie Strong bitching in December when he goes 12-0 and finishes #5 in the BCS standings.

You're good if you could tell what games were conference and what games were out of schedule just by glancing at that schedule!

LOL, Hysterical! I went back and looked and it took me a few minutes to figure out which games were OOC.

LOL, Hysterical! I went back and looked and it took me a few minutes to figure out which games were OOC.

There were at least three or four games that could have gone either way in my mind!

This will be Louisville's 2014 schedule.

Home Games
Florida State
Kentucky
NC State
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
TBA OOC

Road Games
Boston College
Clemson
FIU
Marshall
Syracuse
Virginia

Then do what Boise and others have done... sign up for big name neutral site games.

Ohio might end up being the best team on that whole schedule. That's rough.

Ohio
Eastern Kentucky
@ Kentucky
Florida International
@ Temple
Rutgers
UCF
@ USF
@ UConn
Houston
Memphis
@ Cincinnati
Syracuse is very lucky not to be in that screwed up conference any more .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom