2013 Rankings | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2013 Rankings

Yeah, me too. Opportunities that stared me in the face, yet I was too chicken, foolish, etc.
You don't understand how slick you would be by now if you pulled it off (sorry to say it).
My buddy went through with it, his mom's colleague.

Kid runs a mortgage underwriting firm, last time I checked, with bonuses 400K plus, and worked on the national economic counsel with Obama!
I asked him, "when you're in the white house, do you see Obama?".
He says, "sure, almost every day".

Anyway, he was slick to being with, so not 100% sure on my theory.

Still, I take the wifey and the boy any day over the pay.
Word.
Man what a day. All these great stories AND an upside down tee! Lol

Man what a day. All these great stories AND an upside down tee! Lol
This is a fargan free for all man. I really need to take my laptop to a park that has wifi or the backyard.
Today is too much fun.

247 Final Rankings http://247sports.com/Season/2013-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

37)Ennis
39)Roberson
166)Patterson
178)Chino
183)BJ

Outside of being a Kentucky groupie at times I actually like Jerry Meyer's stuff, but when it comes to these rankings comeonson.png. Any rankings that have Chino over BJ at this point should be taken with a grain of salt.

247 Final Rankings http://247sports.com/Season/2013-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

37)Ennis
39)Roberson
166)Patterson
178)Chino
183)BJ

Outside of being a Kentucky groupie at times I actually like Jerry Meyer's stuff, but when it comes to these rankingsView attachment 3309. Any rankings that have Chino over BJ at this point should be taken with a grain of salt.
Totally agree. Bottom line is, I can't wait for all five of these guys to get to SU and be the foundation of GREAT teams for years to come. Each one can develop into a star. They all have skill and strengths coming in, and tons of potential for improvement.

37)Ennis
39)Roberson
166)Patterson
178)Chino
183)BJ

Outside of being a Kentucky groupie at times I actually like Jerry Meyer's stuff, but when it comes to these rankingsView attachment 3309. Any rankings that have Chino over BJ at this point should be taken with a grain of salt.

My son could have had more accuracy drawing number 1-183 picking out of a hat.
Terrible. Just note how many schools in the South from 1-30. Finger lickin' bad.

I'm not sure how anybody can watch those games in the NHSI and the Jordan Brand game and come away thinking Ennis is number 37 overall in the country.

So Roberson drops 19 spots after winning state player of the year in arguably the most talent rich state in the country? What the hell...Bjs ranking is too comical to even bring up

My son could have had more accuracy drawing number 1-183 with more accuracy.
Terrible. Just note how many schools in the South from 1-30. Finger lickin' bad.
It was rumored when Meyer was at Rivalss, that he would always rate southern school commits much higher due to the south being their majority audience. I get the sense that he's following the same formula at 247.

I'm not sure how anybody can watch those games in the NHSI and the Jordan Brand game and come away thinking Ennis is number 37 overall in the country.
Ennis picked the wrong school manny.png

show the players what the recruiting genious' think... fire them up a bit.

It was rumored when Meyer was at Rivalss, that he would always rate southern school commits much higher due to the south being their majority audience. I get the sense that he's following the same formula at 247.
What's funny about this, is I just got that sense by looking and seeing South, didn't even realize the Meyer "connection". Just goes to show you how blatantly obvious some of these folk are.

What's more is that it almost seems like no one else cares. Sure, we're proud, biased of our boys in our own right. But does that mean that I would throw all Northeast guys up top if I were doing this? Nah. Maybe I shouldn't quit my day job in favor of becoming a "journalist". ;)

What's funny about this, is I just got that sense by looking and seeing South, didn't even realize the Meyer "connection". Just goes to show you how blatantly obvious some of these folk are.

What's more is that it almost seems like no one else cares. Sure, we're proud, biased of our boys in our own right. But does that mean that I would throw all Northeast guys up top if I were doing this? Nah. Maybe I shouldn't quit my day job in favor of becoming a "journalist". ;)
Go for it Teedownloadfile-3.jpeg Continue the east coast bias trend:).

Totally agree. Bottom line is, I can't wait for all five of these guys to get to SU and be the foundation of GREAT teams for years to come. Each one can develop into a star. They all have skill and strengths coming in, and tons of potential for improvement.
Obviously, ignorance is a prerequisite when it comes to ranking the players throughout the year. These dudes need to get off the stool a lot more before they put this stuff down on paper. Do they really get paid for this stuff? Wow!!! The crazy thing is that SU is ranked 6th in overall recruiting for the 2013 class. They be drinking too much moonshine/white lighting!:bat:

Obviously, ignorance is a prerequisite when it comes to ranking the players throughout the year. These dudes need to get off the stool a lot more before they put this stuff down on paper. Do they really get paid for this stuff? Wow!!! The crazy thing is that SU is ranked 6th in overall recruiting for the 2013 class. They be drinking too much moonshine/white lighting!:bat:
Although I agree that they're ignorant and most likely idiots, I think it's more of a clown being biased sort of thing most of them have. Favoritism at its worst. Isn't this one of the big no-no's of journalism? Too bad they went to Hollywood Upstairs Backdoor Journalism School, wherever that is. ;)

Hey, Francis. Updates as follows if you want to edit OP:
Ennis is now 20
Roberson is 31
BJ is in at 82
Thanks Tee. For once ESPN looks to have done a decent job here. All the different rankings have been added and updated on the first page.

I ask myself this all the time lol.

Thanks Tee. For once ESPN looks to have done a decent job here. All the different rankings have been added and updated on the first page.
No prob my friend and yup, completely agree. They're coming around.

That's what happens when BJ, Tyler, Tyler, Buss and Chino are hanging up trophies on the rest of the high school bball world.
SUball

I think these rankings are much better and realistic then any of the other ranking services. Still not understanding how Rysheed jumped ahead of Ennis?! Did Jordan have some crazy sr yr putting up crazy #s or something? I just dont remember reading or hearing anything anywheres. Overall, great class and like many others have said...this will provide depth and stability across the board for the next few yrs.

I think these rankings are much better and realistic then any of the other ranking services. Still not understanding how Rysheed jumped ahead of Ennis?! Did Jordan have some crazy sr yr putting up crazy #s or something? I just dont remember reading or hearing anything anywheres. Overall, great class and like many others have said...this will provide depth and stability across the board for the next few yrs.
Yeah Jordan was a one man wrecking crew for his HS team this year. I think he put up around 30ppg this past season.

Wow, ok..Jordan def had a big yr. No question we got the guy we wanted. Jordan will probably be great at st johns where he be given the green light. Really wanted Jordan for obvious reasons, but he clearly wants to be the show. I can definitely see him putting up good #s right away at st johns and being another one of their recent one and dones.

Wow, ok..Jordan def had a big yr. No question we got the guy we wanted. Jordan will probably be great at st johns where he be given the green light. Really wanted Jordan for obvious reasons, but he clearly wants to be the show. I can definitely see him putting up good #s right away at st johns and being another one of their recent one and dones.
And another year of them sucking big time. ;)
As we do our thang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom