2016 Yankees | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

I would rather somebody like Mattingly get in over Mussina. He was dominant for a decade clearly the best at his position.
Mattingly only had four dominant offensive years. I love him though.

Superb! This way those who worship style over substance will out themselves by posting there.
Cali's contributions are sorely missed here, especially so since this thread has been overrun. I hope he is doing better and returns soon.

Cali's contributions are sorely missed here, especially so since this thread has been overrun. I hope he is doing better and returns soon.

Has anyone here heard from him?

He has to play on Sunday when he will be honored, just so he can come out of the game to a final ovation.

Forgot about that. Well he's got 9 hitless at bats to play with. 10th one dips him under. Bad enough to be this close, but dropping under it would be a terrible way to go.

Forgot about that. Well he's got 9 hitless at bats to play with. 10th one dips him under. Bad enough to be this close, but dropping under it would be a terrible way to go.
He's been hot though, and he walks enough that he should be okay even if he plays 3 more games.

The Yankees have plenty of front runners too, the other day I was talking to this guy at the gym with yankees gear on, and he thought Jeter was still on the team.
that's just a homeless guy with a free tshirt.

what kind of gym do you go to??

I think you can make some very valid criticisms of red sox fans but being front runners is probably not one of them.

Those guys who were decorating their relatives graves with Red Sox after the first WS win in 2004, not front runners. The pink hatters, absolutely.

next time you find a Yankee fan who has 'forgotten' Scott Brosius, go ahead and punch them for me. fake fan.

nobody worth, north of a penny, has.

Yankee attendance was hurt more by the product, normalcy and the core retiring.

sure, there is some pricing issues that need to be fixed, but id expect a nice bump next year with all the new kids taking over.

Nobody better at the barehand play down the third base line.

next time you find a Yankee fan who has 'forgotten' Scott Brosius, go ahead and punch them for me. fake fan.

nobody worth, north of a penny, has.

Yankee attendance was hurt more by the product, normalcy and the core retiring.

sure, there is some pricing issues that need to be fixed, but id expect a nice bump next year with all the new kids taking over.

Pricing issues seem to follow my fandom around like Bees following the NeverTrump hashtag.

Pricing issues seem to follow my fandom around like Bees following the NeverTrump hashtag.
speaking of pricing, and for those of you who are scoring at home...(i know, none) Girardi has got the Baby Bombers in a late push here to get your Kaiser the over.

The Greek is gonna pay me money!!!

430d50475f1a1ea1d7fdab8338cd320c.jpg

losing-money.JPG

this is why I watch every goddamn game.

14 blown saves this year.

in the end, all I was really asking for, was to convert just 1 of those...

Hopefully it will be right around the time they're holding a ring ceremony.
Just say the word and I will start that 2017 Red Sox thread for you guys.

Just say the word and I will start that 2017 Red Sox thread for you guys.

Stay classy.

Never said a peep as your squad went down in flames after a four game sweep at Fenway. Regrets, I have a few...

Stay classy.
I thought waiting until today was classy. You guys "discovered" this thread just as that Hanley Ramirez home run off Betances was clearing the wall that night.

I thought waiting until today was classy. You guys "discovered" this thread just as that Hanley Ramirez home run off Betances was clearing the wall that night.

Holy sheet are you sensitive.

I wasn't aware it was a Yankees' fan only thread. My apologies.

I went back over every one of my posts in this thread wrt to the Yankees and none of them were remotely negative or antagonistic. In fact I praised several old time NYY players like Mattingly and Munson.

Good Lord you're just looking for an argument.

Holy sheet are you sensitive.

I wasn't aware it was a Yankees' fan only thread. My apologies.

I went back over every one of my posts in this thread wrt to the Yankees and none of them were remotely negative or antagonistic. In fact I praised several old time NYY players like Mattingly and Munson.

Good Lord you're just looking for an argument.
You have no sense of humor, as usual. And this thread had existed for months and was hundreds of posts long before any Sox fans started posting here that night. Just a strange coincidence, I suppose.

You have no sense of humor, as usual. And this thread had existed for months and was hundreds of posts long before any Sox fans started posting here that night. Just a strange coincidence, I suppose.

lol I have no sense of humor? Nice backpedal after you talk trash.

If I (or anybody else for that matter) had posted something negative or inflammatory in this thread then you would have a good point. But that didn't happen so instead you want to talk trash after the fact like a big baby.

lol I have no sense of humor? Nice backpedal after you talk trash.

If I (or anybody else for that matter) had posted something negative or inflammatory in this thread then you would have a good point. But that didn't happen so instead you want to talk trash after the fact like a big baby.
Just stop. If you believe post #1293 was over-the-line trash talk, I don't know what to tell you. You seem to be the one looking for an argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom