2017-18 ACC Bowl Action | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 ACC Bowl Action

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
ACCBowl201718.png

Rooting for every ACC team but NC STATE and Louisville. ‘em.

What a tough matchup for the Dazzler.

Wait...

Wai What is this.

Get Notre Dame out of here

With the exception of the Duke-No. Illinois game, there are some intriguing match-ups for college football fans. The VT defense vs the Ok State offense should be particularly entertaining. I've never understood the people who denigrate playing in a "minor" bowl. games. I would love to have a SU-Navy or SU-Texas A&M game to look forward to this holiday season.

Lookin forward to watching LSU beat the ever loving shite out of ND

Id root for pitt, tech, bc and WVU over ND.

Pinstripe - current wind chill minus 15. Homina Homina Homina.

Pinstripe - current wind chill minus 15. Homina Homina Homina.

It's crazy. They apparently sold 38K tickets but I'd be curious how many are actually there. Expensive trip to freeze your butt off for 4 hours - but I'd love it if we were playing!

It's crazy. They apparently sold 38K tickets but I'd be curious how many are actually there. Expensive trip to freeze your butt off for 4 hours - but I'd love it if we were playing!
Night game - genius

Mcduffie, former SU commit, starting as a True Freshman at LB for BC. Wonder why current staff didn't want him. Looks pretty good.

I went to UVA - Navy, for a half. It was so cold and not at all competitive. I had some great seats on the Navy side, which unfortunately was not the side the sun was facing.

UVA had a good showing, probably 15-18,000, and they made a lot of noise on that KO return, but had little else to cheer about. Navy fans don't make much noise, and that stadium pumps in so much music, it makes the Dome look like a Big 10 venue.

I picked Navy but I thought it would be much more competitive. Looking forward to watching Oklahoma State - Virginia Tech. This would be a nice win for the ACC. I had trouble deciding who to pick in this game. But looking at my picks, I had trouble picking most games.

Does Uva know the game started at 1;30 today, I picked Navy but never saw that coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom