2017 Yankees Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

The Yanks can easily call up someone from Scranton in a few hours. It'd be tough for Houston to get someone in from Fresno in time for both games.

It wasn't a pre-scheduled DH. You can only call up the extra player for the 2nd game.

Beginning on MLB Opening Day up through August 31st, a club can temporarily add (recall or select) a 26th player to its MLB Active List on any day where two games are scheduled, as long as the second game was scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. If the second game was scheduled less than 48 hours in advance, a 26th man can be temporarily added to a club's MLB Active List for the second game of the doubleheader only.
Very impressive. You came up with that in a minute. :cool:

Can someone tell me when Greg Bird will be ready to play? Lots of hockey on the tube, and the baseball coverage is slavishly devoted to the Jays.

Last edited:
This one is on Girardi. Can someone PLEASE explain to me why he pulled
Green ? :bang:

Can someone tell me when Greg Bird will be ready to play? Lots of hockey on the tube, and the baseball coverage is slavishly devoted to the Jays.
Last I knew he still hadn't been cleared to resume "baseball activities," so he's probably several weeks away.

This one is on Girardi. Can someone PLEASE explain to me why he pulled
Green ? :bang:

Hold his pitch count under 50 so he wouldn't have to be sent back down to SWB?

I also once wore an old Babe Ruth jersey to a board meeting and proceeded to spill juicy strawberries all over it.

Followed up by dragging the World Series trophy behind my car in the parking lot... I feared no reprisal.

Did you wear a body suit and run around the field?
Yes, he wore a 100% cotton one because it was more breathable than polyester. :cool:

Last edited:
Who is the player between Williams and Torre? Is that Sheffield?

jeter_cdqkh81q_jbiaspz8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom