2017 Yankees Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

That's good. He could be such an important piece to this team.

Wondering if Judge, with that arm, should just pitch every 5th day.
cant be worse than tanaka...

and this has been done before with great success...

pg2_ap_canseco_pitching_600.jpg

Andrew Marchand ESPN Senior Writer
The Yankees and Royals game has been postponed due to the rain. Masahiro Tanaka will now start Friday night against the A's. The Yankees and Royals will makeup the game on Sept. 25.

Severino and Pineda have been excellent. If they can keep it up and Tanaka returns to his career form, then this team is a legitimate contender. There are too many "ifs" in that sentence, unfortunately. I am enjoying the ride though.

show of hands of who thought the Yankees would hit Memorial Day Weekend in 1st place??

another show of hands of who thought theyd be within 5 games of the redsux??

sitting-on-hands_600x400.jpg
I'm an eternal optimist, so yes.

show of hands of who thought the Yankees would hit Memorial Day Weekend in 1st place??

another show of hands of who thought theyd be within 5 games of the redsux??

A show of hands who drafted Sanchez and Bird in their fantasy draft earlier than the experts said, and who stayed away from Judge because of the fear of all his strikeouts? (I'm really smart).

ffbdf-raise2byour2bhand.jpg

Last edited:
A show of hands who drafted Sanchez and Bird in their fantasy draft earlier than the experts said, and who stayed away from Judge because of the hear of all his strikeouts? (I'm really smart).

I wanted Bird so badly, when I didn't get him in the draft, I made a trade for him. Who's laughing now, huh?! (The other guy, I have to imagine :()

A show of hands who drafted Sanchez and Bird in their fantasy draft earlier than the experts said, and who stayed away from Judge because of the fear of all his strikeouts? (I'm really smart).

I drafted Judge as a flier in the final round. Back in mid March there was still doubt whether he'd make the team at the end of camp

giphy.gif

so Headley was pulled for a pinch hitter last night, it was Sanchez, but still...

and then today hes off as they put Torreyes in...who I think the rest of baseball has caught on to.

chase had last years may in april and last years april, this may.

hes got 60 days to snap the fluck out of it, or he will be traded for a 2017 version of Graeme Lloyd and Ricky Bones...

hes got 60 days to snap the fluck out of it, or he will be traded for a 2017 version of Graeme Lloyd and Ricky Bones...
Nobody is going to take Headley unless the Yankees pay some of the $13 million he is due next year.

Nobody is going to take Headley unless the Yankees pay some of the $13 million he is due next year.
agreed.

but with no CC and no Arod $$ next year...they could pick up all of it if they wanted.

agreed.

but with no CC and no Arod $$ next year...they could pick up all of it if they wanted.
They may owe McCann another five million next year, but I agree they are certainly in a better spot to take on salary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom