2017 Yankees Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

The arm I hearing the Yankees are pursuing is Gerrit Cole.

He would cost legit prospects.

I hope not...Would rather see them build from within...they have plenty of pitching prospects...have patience and give them a chance over the next year or two...

I hope not...Would rather see them build from within...they have plenty of pitching prospects...have patience and give them a chance over the next year or two...
Cole is an ace. If you don't give up Torres, Frazier I would do it. Cole is only 26.

source?
SOSH a Red Sox site I am a member of.
They get a lot legit info. I honestly want the Yankees to stand pat. Let the Sox have a chance to make a run this year as they need to take advantage of the pitchers they have while they are still have it.

they have a Cashman quote saying "he is the pitcher I want?"
Cmon man. I am just giving you info take it with a grain of salt if you choose. I am not trolling you guys just passing it along.

Cole is a guy I honestly would want unlike Quintana he is a legit stud and isn't going to stay in Pittsburgh.

Cmon man. I am just giving you info take it with a grain of salt if you choose. I am not trolling you guys just passing it along.
I am honestly interested in reading the information. Could you provide a link? I cannot find it on SOSH

SOSH a Red Sox site I am a member of.
They get a lot legit info. I honestly want the Yankees to stand pat. Let the Sox have a chance to make a run this year as they need to take advantage of the pitchers they have while they are still have it.

Didn't know you were a sux fan...your credibility has just reached Trump levels now...

Didn't know you were a sux fan...your credibility has just reached Trump levels now...
Cmon AFO we can get a long. I don't troll I yearn for the rivalry to matter again both ways. 2003-2004 was the time ever the teams played like 52 times in 2 years. That was insane.

Cmon AFO we can get a long. I don't troll I yearn for the rivalry to matter again both ways. 2003-2004 was the time ever the teams played like 52 times in 2 years. That was insane.

Red Sox 3.jpg

I don't miss these but I will say winning has killed passion of the Red Sox fans. 3 titles have killed the intensity.

Game 7 2003 honestly was more crushing to me than SB 42. That game was the only time I legitimately cried.
i was at the Boone game.

it was so damn exciting that I kind of didn't mind losing the WS...I still havnt forgiven myself, 04 ruined that mindset.

that was in my Stadium Season Ticket heyday.

I had tickets from 97-11, but 98-06 I was hitting close to 50 games a year and every playoff game.

brings me back to my Bald Vinny story that I never told about how he was trying to recruit me to be a Bleacher Creature, and when I said no...he sortve shunned me.

but after that HR...hugs in the street, arm over shoulders standing on the bar at Stans...

good times, good times.

i was at the Boone game.

it was so damn exciting that I kind of didn't mind losing the WS...I still havnt forgiven myself, 04 ruined that mindset.

that was in my Stadium Season Ticket heyday.

I had tickets from 97-11, but 98-06 I was hitting close to 50 games a year and every playoff game.

brings me back to my Bald Vinny story that I never told about how he was trying to recruit me to be a Bleacher Creature, and when I said no...he sortve shunned me.

but after that HR...hugs in the street, arm over shoulders standing on the bar at Stans...

good times, good times.
Thank Grady Little I will never get over the shock of him leaving a cooked Pedro Martinez in the 7th inning.

I still get flashbacks to that awful game. 2004 obviously helped but that loss will never be forgotten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom