2017 Yankees Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Without Pineda the Yankees are smart to stand pat. Other teams will make them overpay for a legit SP.

I still see them as a playoff team.
if Adams can be Monty...they ok.

provided CC stays as good as he was in 1st half...and tanaka gets his head out of his arse.

I really thought he was the 'DL to be named later' when it was reported Monty was going tonight.

phew, solves the DH problem.

curious to see if Girardi sits either Gardner or DLsbury for Frazier, but I figure he plays tomorrow and at least 1 on Sunday.

I don't know the pitching #s for all.

if Adams can be Monty...they ok.

provided CC stays as good as he was in 1st half...and tanaka gets his head out of his arse.

I really thought he was the 'DL to be named later' when it was reported Monty was going tonight.
The rest of the AL just sucks that all it will take for a wild card spot IMO is 85 wins.

Yankees should be able to win 85. Sox have the better team but don't matchup with the Yankees at all.
I will take a spilt right now.

phew, solves the DH problem.

curious to see if Girardi sits either Gardner or DLsbury for Frazier, but I figure he plays tomorrow and at least 1 on Sunday.

I don't know the pitching #s for all.

Guessing that Cooper takes Webb's spot on the 25 and the 40.

Holliday takes Pineda's spot on the 25.

Castro takes Ref's spot?

And we're gonna need more arms. Let the shuttle begin.

DEuOIqDXoAI4NAn.jpg:large

Last edited:
Can we please trade back for Miller or sign him when his contract is up again. Never should have let him go. Also enough Torreys, hes turned back intoba pumpkin.

Without Pineda the Yankees are smart to stand pat. Other teams will make them overpay for a legit SP.

I still see them as a playoff team.

The 21-9 start was an aberration. The only upside of these bullpen implosions is it prevents the Yankees from being buyers at a time they should still be selling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom