2017 Yankees Thread | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

I can't kill Chapman too bad for last night. He had help. the first ground ball a legit infield single, shlit happens. The second ground ball I don't know why Headley doesn't cut that off and make the play. Puts Didi in a bad spot. Then Torreyes botches an easy grounder. If they make those easy plays its man on third with 2 outs.

I'm mildly concerned that something is wrong with him physically. I read someplace he only threw fastballs and no other pitches.

More to the point about last night was why Ells over Frazier? I'm guessing Girardi went with the notebook and Frazier doesn't have a history against Pomeranz but still, he had a great week before the break. Give him a chance. Also, we need Castro back. Second base has been pretty much a disaster since he went out.

Girardi has to go. Now. I get saving the bullpen but if you keep losing , there is nothing to save it for. No reason to pull Betances after a less than ten pitch half inning. None.

Girardi has to go. Now. I get saving the bullpen but if you keep losing , there is nothing to save it for. No reason to pull Betances after a less than ten pitch half inning. None.
If you go longer with him, you may not have him available for tomorrow in one of the doubleheader games. As it is, he would be pitching a third straight day on Sunday, which is his kryptonite.

If Holiday didn't commit interference then What is interference.

That was beyond obvious.

If you go longer with him, you may not have him available for tomorrow in one of the doubleheader games. As it is, he would be pitching a third straight day on Sunday, which is his kryptonite.
I understand that , but Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. The team is in a slump and needs to win. At some point , tomorrow means less if you keep losing.

I understand that , but Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. The team is in a slump and needs to win. At some point , tomorrow means less if you keep losing.
When you are playing two, tomorrow becomes extra important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom