2017 Yankees Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Jon Sciambi is announcing the Yankees - Twins on ESPN. He is absolutely huge. That is all.

That would really screw one of my fantasy teams if Robertson doesn't close anymore

I want to see the return for the White Sox. As getting 3 players has to cost something decent.

There's a contract dump and a 31 year old free agent who has been on the decline this year among those 3 players.

But the guy everyone assumes will be part of the deal, Mateo, hasn't been pulled from his minor league game yet.

There's a contract dump and a 31 year old free agent who has been on the decline this year among those 3 players.

But the guy everyone assumes will be part of the deal, Mateo, hasn't been pulled from his minor league game yet.
Robertson and Kahnle have value.

Kahnle has control till 2020.
Robertson is a stud.
Frazier is just a block from the Red Sox.

These guys will cost a legit package.

Yeah Yankees gave up a real value for these 3 players.

Surprised they didn't get a starter if they were giving up real prospects.

I'm going to assume that nothing gets announced until after the CWS-LAD game ends (they're in the Top of the 7th right now)

Heyman is saying the White Sox wanted Rutherford in Quintana discussions. Rutherford is the Yankees number 3 prospect.

The White Sox got him for Robertson and Kahnle. White Sox are really rebuilding well. Yankees have a nice bullpen but man they paid for these relievers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom