2017 Yankees Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Wait until MLB sees the replay. A few guys will be opening up their checkbooks.

Sanchez may get the day off tomorrow...

This goes back to last series. Gonna need the postgame to recap part 1

After a benches clearing brawl a pitcher hits a batter in the head he is 100000 times out of 100000 getting ejected
I get that if there is any doubt it was intentional.

The umpire has to use discretion. It's a tie game and the Yankees have used Kahnle and Chapman they aren't using Betances to retaliate there.

If a hitter gets by a curve ball will they get ejected now?

Torreys is going to have to pitch the 9th at this point, good lord.

The first spring training game next year between these teams will be must watch.

The umpire has to use discretion. It's a tie game and the Yankees have used Kahnle and Chapman they aren't using Betances to retaliate there.

It's one of those things that if you hit a batter in the head after the brawl, ejections, warnings, etc... you're out.

4 Yankee players and 2 coaches gone v 1 tigger.

And they started this.

Impressive

I guess no one had dinner plans.
Except for John and Suzyn, who likely had them for 730 in NYC.

Now they won't touch down till 730 and while it's late summer...so they won't be shut out, they ain't eating till 930.

Poor kids.

Not much discretion to use if you drill a guy in the head after both benches have been warned. I doubt he meant to do it but at that point it doesn't matter. Otherwise it will really escalate out of control.

For those of you scoring at home, 1st 3 Yankees to Romine's aid...Didi, Headley and Frazier.

Then with the Skipper and Gilligan both ejected...Gardner goes after Ausmus.

Next time you want a state of the Yankees Cowtown, I'm going to have to put it on the pay side...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom