2017 Yankees Thread | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

The 12 game October win streak they go on will make everyone forget the tribe's August-September streak...

The 12 game October win streak they go on will make everyone forget the tribe's August-September streak...
It'll be an 11-game win streak.

Either Cleveland or Houston.

Right now Cleveland has a 2 game advantage for best record.

Yeah, I was looking at that. Before the streak, Cleveland was about a .550 team. Without looking, I'll guess many of those wins in the streak were against teams that won't be in the playoffs. So who is the real Cleveland team?

Yeah, I was looking at that. Before the streak, Cleveland was about a .550 team. Without looking, I'll guess many of those wins in the streak were against teams that won't be in the playoffs. So who is the real Cleveland team?
Good question.

Looks like they began the streak with a win against Boston, later beat the Yankees three straight and that's it for playoff teams.

Boston beat Cleveland 4 of our 7 times.

The Sox matchup better with Cleveland than they do the Yankees.

The Red Sox beat Kluber the day before their 22 game winning streak started.

Yankees schedule is all home games outside of 1 series in Toronto.

If the Red Sox win 5 of the 9 games on this road trip TB, Balt, Cincy they should hold onto the division.

Boston beat Cleveland 4 of our 7 times.

The Sox matchup better with Cleveland than they do the Yankees.

The Red Sox beat Kluber the day before their 22 game winning streak started.

Yankees schedule is all home games outside of 1 series in Toronto.

If the Red Sox win 5 of the 9 games on this road trip TB, Balt, Cincy they should hold onto the division.
eh, The Red Sox would play the Yankees with the home field advantage. They would play Cleveland with Cleveland having the home field advantage. All three teams are a bit different than who they were at the start of the season. Games in April and May have little to do with them now. I don't remember Nunez or Devers in the Sox lineup in April thru June. Or addison Reed in the Pen. Sonny Grey with help from Robertson weren't on the yanks. The Indians added Bruce and Joe Smith.

eh, The Red Sox would play the Yankees with the home field advantage. They would play Cleveland with Cleveland having the home field advantage. All three teams are a bit different than who they were at the start of the season. Games in April and May have little to do with them now. I don't remember Nunez or Devers in the Sox lineup in April thru June. Or addison Reed in the Pen. Sonny Grey with help from Robertson weren't on the yanks. The Indians added Bruce and Joe Smith.
All the Red Sox-Indians games were in August.

The win of the year for the Red Sox was the Vazquez walk off HR off Cleveland.
They matchup better against Cleveland than the Yankees. Yankees scouting knows the Red Sox inside out. The Red Sox went 20 for 140 against the Red Sox with RISP.

Cleveland had Bruce when they faced Boston. Cleveland is the better team.

All the Red Sox-Indians games were in August.

The win of the year for the Red Sox was the Vazquez walk off HR off Cleveland.
They matchup better against Cleveland than the Yankees. Yankees scouting knows the Red Sox inside out. The Red Sox went 20 for 140 against the Red Sox with RISP.

Cleveland had Bruce when they faced Boston. Cleveland is the better team.
How many games will the redsux have to forfeit this year??

I'll take the 8 they won against the Yankees, but I have a feeling it will be in the 80s...

Lol MLB basically just said stop complaining.

They got an undisclosed fine. Cashman did do a good job making this story appear bigger than it was.
Kudos for him for that.

Lol MLB basically just said stop complaining.

They got an undisclosed fine. Cashman did do a good job making this story appear bigger than it was.
Kudos for him for that.
They also came down hard on the White Sox and will not allow them to participate in the Post Season this year.

NYY also fined for something that happened a year ago? WTFreck?

It's too bad that the Rays couldn't pull last night's game out. Three games feels so much bigger than two.

It's too bad that the Rays couldn't pull last night's game out. Three games feels so much bigger than two.
That is so funny. I am a Red Sox fan and feel 4 games is so much bigger than 3. No kidding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom