2017 Yankees Thread | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

1103387bb60cfe096751a65f3d1e5395cd468c353f0cd46c13a5d6f4ec407a5a.jpg
The-clown-show-5.jpg

Farrell blows.
He is awful in game.
He will use Matt Barnes in a bad spot in the playoffs and blow a game.

If he uses Kelly, Smith, Workman, Reed, Kimbrel it's going to workout.
I don't like Farrell as a in game manager. I have pointed out numerous things. The pinch running of Middlebrooks for Xander in one world series game and then pinch running of Xander for Middlebrooks in the next game. But, if you looked at this team at the start of the year, no Ortiz, Price with only 11 starts, Porcello regressing to the mean,how many games would you say they would win? Certainly not anymore than they did. He does some things extremely well. One I pointed out not to long ago. He moves the lineup around better than any manager the Red Sox have had in my long lifetime. The hot guys move up in the order.

lol There isn't room enough for other baseball talk?
Of course there is. It's just odd to see a bunch of Red Sox fans having a heated discussion of the Red Sox in a Yankees thread.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that's bpo in the middle.

I figured that was Alsacs.
I am the most down on this team.

I think the Yankees are better overall but the Red Sox have won more games thus far.

I hear Micheal Kay last night how young the Yanks are with Judge and Sanchez. The Red Sox start 4 players younger than Judge. 94 or 95 wins isn't mediocre.

I think you listen to Michael Kay more than I do.

I think the Yankees are better overall but the Red Sox have won more games thus far.
Well if you go by run differential/Pythagorean, the Yankees are better. Lots of blowout wins but a very poor record in one run games, while the Red Sox have an outstanding record in close games. But wins and losses are the ultimate measuring stick, as dasher says.

Last edited:

Is that comment for the people that haven't looked at the standings?

could be worse I suppose. Every woman I know loves the Home and Garden network. Ugh
Tiny House Hunters is hilarious.

"So what are you looking at for your Tiny House?"

"Well, we're going to have to start with a full sized kitchen and appliances, a full sized bathroom, and a King Bed."

"..."

could be worse I suppose. Every woman I know loves the Home and Garden network. Ugh

Ok, so I'll fully disclose, I've never watched a Dancing with the Starts, but HGTV, yes, I often watch. You should too. Watching people buy and renovate houses fascinates me. Plus there's a show where people buy their own island. I want to be those people.

Back on topic, I'd like the Orioles to beat Sale tonight. And no, I don't watch Sox games. I don't need that stress of seeing some of those comebacks, or ultimate extra inning wins.

All I know is the Yankees won today.

So that means when I go to bed tonight, the redsux will be losing 7-2 in the 8th and when I wake up tomorrow...they will have won 10-7 in 11.
I told a friend today that the Red Sox do know they can win a game in 9 innings, right?

Farrell blows.
He is awful in game.
He will use Matt Barnes in a bad spot in the playoffs and blow a game.

If he uses Kelly, Smith, Workman, Reed, Kimbrel it's going to workout.

You left Price out.

I don't love Barnes either but he got it done last night.

Sorry but you win 19 one run games and you're 15-3 in extras then it's kinda tough to say the manager blows. In any event we better cool the Red Sox talk or br801 is gonna blow a gasket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom