2017 Yankees Thread | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Of course there is. It's just odd to see a bunch of Red Sox fans having a heated discussion of the Red Sox in a Yankees thread.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that's bpo in the middle.

lol it's hilarious how much this bothers you.

lol it's hilarious how much this bothers you.
You're the gift that keeps on giving. So glad you're once again able to walk the mean streets of syracusefan.com

You're the gift that keeps on giving. So glad you're once again able to walk the mean streets of syracusefan.com

Says the sensitive snowflake that gets all worked up cuz a non-yankee fan posts in his NYY thread. Not too thin-skinned are ya?

Says the sensitive snowflake that gets all worked up cuz a non-yankee fan posts in his NYY thread. Not too thin-skinned are ya?
Says the guy who now posts mainly in this thread because people are mean to him in other threads and say bad things about his Republican heroes.
:rolling:

Says the guy who now posts mainly in this thread because people are mean to him in other threads and say bad things about his Republican heroes.
:rolling:

You seem personally aggrieved that I'm not interested in posting about politics. Just like you're personally aggrieved that I (and others) have posted on a NYY thread. Sense a pattern here?

Will all you liberal racist beantown clown folk, please clean up your act or I'll have u all banned from my Yankee thread...

yankees-thumbs-down-shirt-celebration-photo.jpg

where will the Yankee fans be? It's been a while since they were draped in glory.
I have to admit it's been a while since I took a math course (not including helping with my son's homework), but, IIRC, at least back then, 27 > 8.

I have to admit it's been a while since I took a math course (not including helping with my son's homework), but, IIRC, at least back then, 27 > 8.
You saw 27 titles. You are very active for a guy your age. How were those 1930's yankees? The Orange won a national title in football in 1959. Doesn't mean much now.

You saw 27 titles. You are very active for a guy your age. How were those 1930's yankees? The Orange won a national title in football in 1959. Doesn't mean much now.
Still, I'd prefer that my team have them as opposed to not having them, including the 1959 SU national championship.

So what do u want to see??

7-3??

2-1??

1-0??

Or 11-8???

$1 to who figures that out...

7-3??

2-1??

1-0??

Or 11-8???

7-3 is WS titles Yankees to Sox since 1976
2-1 is WS titles Red Sox to Yankees since 2007
1-0 is WS titles Red Sox to Yankees since 2010

11-8 is Yankees to Red Sox regular season wins this year.

Last edited:
7-3 is Yankees to Sox since 1976
2-1 is Red Sox to Yankees since 2007
1-0 is Red Sox to Yankees since 2010

11-8 is Yankees to Red Sox regular season wins this year.
2 out of 4.

But, I guess you are not wrong either.

And to clarify, 7-3 is what I was able to enjoy.

I've been around for 14 of 'em, and at the risk of overstating the obvious, 14 > 3 :)

It will be interesting to see, if NYY meets Boston in the playoffs, whether the Red Sox revert to their regular practice of plunking New York's better hitters.

7-3??

2-1??

1-0??

Or 11-8???

Not trying to provoke anything here but come October 2, none of that means anything.

Not trying to provoke anything here but come October 2, none of that means anything.
11-8 might.

The others are head to head ALCS records and 1 game playoff record.

Will all you liberal racist beantown clown folk, please clean up your act or I'll have u all banned from my Yankee thread...

yankees-thumbs-down-shirt-celebration-photo.jpg

I notice the center has an ND helmet while the QB has an Eagles helmet. Certainly you must disapprove?

11-8 might.

The others are head to head ALCS records and 1 game playoff record.

Okay fair enough, it will give NYY home field advantage. But at this time of year at the breakfast table, the job today is same every day: win the next game. Period. Especially if you're NY trying to catch Boston for the div. title. It doesn't matter where it's played, or how you got there. Just win, baby. Trying to win tomorrow's game today is called "getting too smart by half." Don't be a bonehead like Showalter was last year.

I notice the center has an ND helmet while the QB has an Eagles helmet. Certainly you must disapprove?
Local HS helmets.

Trying to figure who they are...Gray at QB and Headley at center??

It will be interesting to see, if NYY meets Boston in the playoffs, whether the Red Sox revert to their regular practice of plunking New York's better hitters.

unlike some Torre teams it looks like the Yankees will retaliate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom