2017 Yankees Thread | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

This surge took off right after Girardi 'benched' Judge after a game with 4 at bats, yet 3 innings to go and the K streak still going.

#GirardiManagerofheYear

AND THERE GOES #50

dasher - The final score was 11-3.

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman

(don't worry, you won't have to do or die on Oct 3).

This surge took off right after Girardi 'benched' Judge after a game with 4 at bats, yet 3 innings to go and the K streak still going.

#GirardiManagerofheYear
Reports of his demise were greatly exaggerated. And now some of the YES gloom and doomers are once again touting him for MVP.

I’m kinda annoyed he took the drama out of
it. It’s 1 pm on Sunday, closing in on the last week of the season, 8 games left, he’s 4 from breaking the record. Will he do it???

About 26 hours later it’s all over.

A little selfish if you ask me.

phoebe-roz.gif

How's the AL East Pennant coming along??

godfatherSUM_1777724c.jpg

It's ok, we got the Staten Island kid, Porcello, pitching for the sux today...

Judge is going to slump at times for sure, HR guys do slump and always have a pretty high SO % unless you are a hopped up Barry Bonds but he was a great hitter before he found his miracle strength. I am just glad the next time he does people won't be talking as if everyone has figured him out and his career us over. Shite gets old.

I am not a Yankee fan but tough to not hear chatter from those that are Sox or Yankees fans. I can now go back to the Kyle Schwarber debate

How's the AL East Pennant coming along??

godfatherSUM_1777724c.jpg

It's ok, we got the Staten Island kid, Porcello, pitching for the sux today...
very-interesting-1.jpg

Three game back with five to go is a tall order. Two back with four to go will feel a little a bit more reasonable.
The Sox would start hearing footsteps if the Yanks pick up another game today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom