2017 Yankees Thread | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

DLAnxdDUMAANEDU.jpg

When it's laid out like that, I'm not saying there should be umpiring shenanigans that nudge the 4 biggest market teams to maximize games, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

When it's laid out like that, I'm not saying there should be umpiring shenanigans that nudge the 4 biggest market teams to maximize games, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

That might be what it would take because Cleveland and Houston look like pretty heavy favorites to me.

I'm from from a Yankees fan - can't stand them actually. But it's hard not to like Aaron Judge.

For comparison, this is how ugly the 2015 NEW YORK YANKEES (87-75), roster looked heading in face Keuchel...

Pitchers (9)
Dellin Betances
Andrew Miller
Bryan Mitchell
Ivan Nova
James Pazos
Luis Severino
Masahiro Tanaka
Adam Warren
Justin Wilson

Catchers (3)
Brian McCann
John Ryan Murphy
Gary Sanchez

Infielders (7)
Dustin Ackley
Greg Bird
Didi Gregorius
Chase Headley
Rob Refsnyder
Alex Rodriguez
Brendan Ryan

Outfielders (6)
Carlos Beltran
Jacoby Ellsbury
Brett Gardner
Slade Heathcott
Rico Noel
Chris Young

There are some studs there, many just shells of who they were, but damn does it fall off a cliff FAST!!!

Yankees are -260 that is free money.

Can't believe it's not -500.

The Twins literally have no chance.

It's baseball and a one game playoff. The worst team in MLB can beat the best team on any given night. All it takes is one bad inning.
The Twins always choke against the Yankees and even when they compete the umpires get extra innings double calls wrong for the Yankees to win.

This game is the biggest lock of the season. Yankees win 5-1. You see the 3 HRs from the Yankees and they win.

Yankees are -260 that is free money.

Can't believe it's not -500.

The Twins literally have no chance.

You're trying to talk yourself into the outcome you want. Oldest trick in the book.

Yankees are obviously the better team, but in a one game scenario, it's a toss up.

You're trying to talk yourself into the outcome you want. Oldest trick in the book.

Yankees are obviously the better team, but in a one game scenario, it's a toss up.
I honestly don't care who care wins.

It's just obvious the Yankees are winning and it doesn't matter because Cleveland is most likely beating either team anyway.
-260 is easy money though. The Twins suck in NY.

For comparison, this is how ugly the 2015 NEW YORK YANKEES (87-75), roster looked heading in face Keuchel...

Pitchers (9)
Dellin Betances
Andrew Miller
Bryan Mitchell
Ivan Nova
James Pazos
Luis Severino
Masahiro Tanaka
Adam Warren
Justin Wilson

Catchers (3)
Brian McCann
John Ryan Murphy
Gary Sanchez

Infielders (7)
Dustin Ackley
Greg Bird
Didi Gregorius
Chase Headley
Rob Refsnyder
Alex Rodriguez
Brendan Ryan

Outfielders (6)
Carlos Beltran
Jacoby Ellsbury
Brett Gardner
Slade Heathcott
Rico Noel
Chris Young

There are some studs there, many just shells of who they were, but damn does it fall off a cliff FAST!!!
The immortal Dustin Ackley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom