2017 Yankees Thread | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Looks to be one of those 4 hour games
Maybe 5 hours. Girardi will use about 6 or 7 pitchers tonight.

Yanks certainly have the better pen.

The Twins have to let Santana try to work out his problems.

35 pitches per inning isn't going to get it done. He can't find corners, either.

Maybe 5 hours. Girardi will use about 6 or 7 pitchers tonight.

Given Severino's short night, he could probably start game 2 or 3, if we get that far ...

Whatever Yankee fan sold his tickets to Marlins man behind home plate should be banned for life.

That guy is so annoying and now he is front row TV for the next 4 hours.

Whatever Yankee fan sold his tickets to Marlins man behind home plate should be banned for life.

So don't look at him. Really. It's easy.

35 pitches per inning isn't going to get it done. He can't find corners, either.

That is not at all what I am saying. If he is going 35 pitches an inning he is not settling down is he? I said the hope is that he settles himself down a bit, and they have no choice but to hope for that. If he goes 5, maybe the Twins can get 4 effective innings out of their pen. But they couldn't go 8 innings vs 8 innings, bullpen vs bullpen.

Dude is everywhere

That is not at all what I am saying. If he is going 35 pitches an inning he is not settling down is he? I said the hope is that he settles himself down a bit, and they have no choice but to hope for that. If he goes 5, maybe the Twins can get 4 effective innings out of their pen. But they couldn't go 8 innings vs 8 innings, bullpen vs bullpen.

But that's the point. If a professional starter can't gain control after 35 pitches in an inning, chances are he's not going to. Girardi figured it out, but he's got a better bullpen that Molitor does.

But that's the point. If a professional starter can't gain control after 35 pitches in an inning, chances are he's not going to. Girardi figured it out, but he's got a better bullpen that Molitor does.

Incorrect, Many starters struggle in the first inning and settle down afterwards, It is hardly uncommon.

Dude is everywhere

So just don't look at him. Seriously. Maybe it's the ref in me talking, but I learned how to block out the distractions out and focus on the primary. I never even saw the guy until it was posted here.
upload_2017-9-23_10-16-35.gif

Incorrect, Many starters struggle in the first inning and settle down afterwards, It is hardly uncommon.

Yes, among starters with short careers.

Yes, among starters with short careers.

So are you saying that most starters with an ERA around 3.00 that have a bad first inning, continue to pitch like crap the rest of the game? Stats show more often then not settle down. But I guess pitchers with ERA's around 3.00 all have short careers.

Minnie not going without a fight. Just what I'd expect from a Paul Molitor team.

So just don't look at him. Seriously. Maybe it's the ref in me talking, but I learned how to block out the distractions out and focus on the primary. I never even saw the guy until it was posted here. View attachment 111749

Relax. I don't give a shh.
Just saying, he's like known apparently

if there is a next game, sevy will be good to go

the whole bullpen however will be burned out from each going 2 innings this game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom