2017 Yankees Thread | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Not good.

Really need our bats to be on tonight and Santana to be off.

At least this is happening in the top of the first and not the top of the sixth in a scoreless game.

Good grief. I hope they're smart enough to not try to get it all back with every swing.

Freaking great job by Green. This is now still doable. (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Wild Card is such a gimmick. I absolutely hate the play-in games. Not a huge baseball fan but I pull for the Yankees so maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.

Wild Card is such a gimmick. I absolutely hate the play-in games. Not a huge baseball fan but I pull for the Yankees so maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.
People will just come back with “win the division if you don’t want to be in this position”. But I agree, if you finish 4th after 162 games it shouldn’t be one and done.

Until fairly recently there was no play in game for wildcards when only 1 wildcard got in, and the playoffs were 8 teams.

With all the time off before some teams start on Friday, they should really make this a best of 3, with no travel day series and no time off before the next series.

You’re too smart for this nonsense.

-260 on any playoff game seems insane. That is just way to big too go for baseball.

Here is an odd one. I just did an in-play bet for the Twins at -160. So a Twins team spotted 3 in the first is less likely to win then the Yanks were entering the game?

Not that I cannot see the Yanks winning this. But the Twins at -160 right now is outstanding value.

well I didn't want to have to get into the rocket fuel tonight. I'm beginning to see that I have no choice

-260 on any playoff game seems insane. That is just way to big too go for baseball.

Here is an odd one. I just did an in-play bet for the Twins at -160. So a Twins team spotted 3 in the first is less likely to win then the Yanks were entering the game?

Not that I cannot see the Yanks winning this. But the Twins at -160 right now is outstanding value.

Loser

Looks to be one of those 4 hour games

What a nut punch to the Twins.

See what I did there?

Yanks certainly have the better pen.

The Twins have to let Santana try to work out his problems.

Twins in Yankee Stadium = Washington Generals playing the Globetrotters.

Yanks certainly have the better pen.

The Twins have to let Santana try to work out his problems.
Twins pitching blows.

They are frauds. They beat up on the Tigers and White Sox two of the 5 worst teams in baseball.

Their division got them in the playoffs. AL East teams beat each other up and the West had a down year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom