2018 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boston Red Sox Thread

Where do you see those numbers? I quick look at spotrac has the Sox owing him 31M in '19, 32M in '20, 32m in '21 and 32m in '22
Spotrac does AAV(average annual value) which doesn’t account for deferred salaries.

His salary has included 2 million defer ed per year.
The point is if Price is pitching well enough that can opt out and get close to the same money he will.
If he had to take a distractic paycut no way.

I think he could opt out as the Cardinals or Dodgers could pay him plus this FA class is loaded and he could get paid as a plan B.
With Kershaw not likely to opt out Price could get paid.

Yankee fans have always been that spoiled.

Recently even.

From ‘96-‘03 they went 4-2 in the World Series.

That was a ‘is it October yet??...yawn’ time for sure.
You guys got pushed in that Era. You were the best team but it wasn’t like the regular season didn’t matter.

Atleast your fanbase gets to enjoy the seasons the Boston media just trolls it’s fans how the regular seasons mean squat and it’s all about the playoffs and when they win in the playoffs it’s because the rest of fhe league blows.

The Mike App should be treasured by NY fans.

I love when Yankee fans talk about the glory days of 96-03. It remind me of when I used to get taunted with 26 wins. They remind me of GTown fans talking about the 80's. The Yankees have 5 titles in my life and the Red Sox have 3. Unless you were alive in the 20's, 30's and 40's you didn't experience that.

I love when Yankee fans talk about the glory days of 96-03. It remind me of when I used to get taunted with 26 wins. They remind me of GTown fans talking about the 80's. The Yankees have 5 titles in my life and the Red Sox have 3. Unless you were alive in the 20's, 30's and 40's you didn't experience that.
I’m 7-4 in my lifetime with the Yankees in the series, I have memories of them all.

My dad, is 18-10, with memories of 17-9.

If you ask him about the 17, he’ll speak generally about the end of Joe D and rise of the Mick, Yogi, Whitey, Nettles, Goose...and on and on.

Ask him about the 8 and he will tell you where he was and go inning by inning as to why they lost and how.

I basically can to, but I also remember all 7 wins.

I hope I have 10 more to confuse me.

Ask me how many times I expect to see the Blue Jays win it in my lifetime besides when I was born.

The best part of that 7th inning last night is that it wasn’t even the worst inning the Red Sox have inflicted on the Marlins in franchise history.
In 2003 they scored 14 runs in the first inning of a Red Sox-Marlins game and Johnny Damon had an MLB record 3 hits in that in one inning.

The best part of that 7th inning last night is that it wasn’t even the worst inning the Red Sox have inflicted on the Marlins in franchise history.
In 2003 they scored 14 runs in the first inning of a Red Sox-Marlins game and Johnny Damon had an MLB record 3 hits in that in one inning.
They batted around and didn't have an out for the first 11 batters.

I’m 7-4 in my lifetime with the Yankees in the series, I have memories of them all.

My dad, is 18-10, with memories of 17-9.

If you ask him about the 17, he’ll speak generally about the end of Joe D and rise of the Mick, Yogi, Whitey, Nettles, Goose...and on and on.

Ask him about the 8 and he will tell you where he was and go inning by inning as to why they lost and how.

I basically can to, but I also remember all 7 wins.

I hope I have 10 more to confuse me.

I'm 7-3 in my lifetime with memories of 5-2
Dad is 13-9 with memories of 10-7

What I loved is that it was the most runs scored by the Red Sox without a home run since they did it to the 98 Yankees.

The Red Sox tied last year’s win total of 93 games.
Except they still have 27 games left this season.

Hope my Braves can show a little better than the last series vs Boston earlier this season. We're up and down right now but coming off two late inning wins vs Pittsburgh so hopefully have a little momentum.

Boston isn’t starting Price and Sale so they don’t have to hit.

They are in cruise mode right now. I expect the Braves to win 2 of 3 unless the Boston bats explode.

They are in cruise mode right now. I expect the Braves to win 2 of 3 unless the Boston bats explode.
I
I will take 1 out of 3.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Timely hitting seems to be the key this season. Really taking advantage of RISP.

No Betts, Martinez, or Bogaerts today so we are giving you a game MSOrange
They aren’t going for the sweep.
Braces have some nice pieces but they could use another bat.
If they will spend Machado is a perfect for this Braves time this offseason.

I didn't expect to win the series with the Red Sox even without the DH. I just don't think we are as good as the upper echelon teams even thought we're much better than I expected. Plus nobody is winning series vs them this year. But today was ridiculous. No reason not to be able to hold that lead at home.

Right this minute, or at least earlier today, cora had the most confidence in kelly among his other set up men. It's impossible to have any confidence in any of them. Sad to say, I think Wright will be a key relief guy in the post season.

Right this minute, or at least earlier today, cora had the most confidence in kelly among his other set up men. It's impossible to have any confidence in any of them. Sad to say, I think Wright will be a key relief guy in the post season.
Eovaldi is going to go to the pen.
He will be important.
I only trust Kimbrel.
I think Workman second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online