2018 Masters | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Masters

Wow spieth is waaaaaay back there. Gotta some how make a par

One of the Brian Crowell, Mark Immelman announcing duo tried to tell us yesterday that Speith and Johnson had never been paired together in a major *coughUSOpenChambersBaycough*. Don't any of these guys prepare anymore? <SMH>

Johnson & Day in final pairing.

I’m happy for Finau. Anyone that saw that par 3 contest on Wednesday saw him not just sprain his ankle but he dislocated it and had to pop it back in. Many thought there was no way he could play. He had to play with his ankle wrapped tightly and would hit the ball flat footed with his left foot. Amazing he was -6 today and -7 for the tournament and a 10th place finish.

Good for him.

I’m happy for Finau. Anyone that saw that par 3 contest on Wednesday saw him not just sprain his ankle but he dislocated it and had to pop it back in. Many thought there was no way he could play. He had to play with his ankle wrapped tightly and would hit the ball flat footed with his left foot. Amazing he was -6 today and -7 for the tournament and a 10th place finish.

Good for him.
I have to think it has happened to him before, based on how casually he bent down and popped it back in place.
upload_2018-4-8_19-34-39.gif

Not a fan of Reed. Looking forward to him imploding at some point this week.
Well, that didn't pan out, huh?

Hats off to Reed. He stood in there and answered every challenge, usually with his putter today. It's not easy holding a lead for that long in a major. The guy certainly earned this one.

One of the Brian Crowell, Mark Immelman announcing duo tried to tell us yesterday that Speith and Johnson had never been paired together in a major *coughUSOpenChambersBaycough*. Don't any of these guys prepare anymore? <SMH>
Wait, I think they were right...

You magnificent bastard

50-1. Should have dropped $100 on him. Never have bet golf. Seems like an impossible task.

All 4 major titles are currently held by Americans. All under 27.
It's a great time for golf. Great players under 30. Tiger and Phil. Hopefully the average Joe will realize it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom