2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread

Killing it. Both picks tonight so far were rated the 5th best at their positions by ESPN and both rated as 2nd round picks.

There are numerous examples of that being the case. The Eagles drafted a guy in the middle of the 2nd round that most had going in the 1st round. They all look great in the highlight reel but how it translates to the field is always an uncertainty. The Birds best cover corner (Mills) was taken in the 7th round and one of the stars of the SB (Clement) was an undrafted free agent. You never know. I'm sure Ereck Flowers had folks excited when he was drafted.

There are numerous examples of that being the case. The Eagles drafted a guy in the middle of the 2nd round that most had going in the 1st round. They all look great in the highlight reel but how it translates to the field is always an uncertainty. The Birds best cover corner (Mills) was taken in the 7th round and one of the stars of the SB (Clement) was an undrafted free agent. You never know. I'm sure Ereck Flowers had folks excited when he was drafted.
actually, when Flowers was drafted...people lost their shlit.

and have continued to do so.

They were fired up about Pugh. Meh. Eli Apple?

Lol, Apple was probably the most controversial Giants pick I remember. We’re in good shape going forward.

Hogmollies3.jpg

I’d also do whatever I can to flip Ereck Flowers for an extra pick.

I’d also do whatever I can to flip Ereck Flowers for an extra pick.
Would absolutely love to get another 4 for flowers.

I love the draftniks grading the Giants as a C for Barkley then saying...he’ll still make the ProBowl this year.

Some of these guys are so obnoxiously stubborn and agenda driven it’s hysterical, some even more so than a bunch of idiots on here protecting their posts and the BBWA guys who are about to leave Rivera off their HOF ballot.

I knew somebody called it!!

I wa just going through hundreds of texts when I said...the SU board?? Checked and BOOM.

That said, I’m not a real big fan of it, but that gives us 2 guys to complete to be the heir.