2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

Maybe the press forgot about us...

It likely means that this is a non-flashy, or non-traditional, hire. I do suspect that there will be some associated shuffling (1-3 added staff). I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those that is forced out from an on-the-field coaching position will be retained as an analist.

I'm not even gonna GO there. Well, actually I doo...

Wasn’t he the whole reason TVD went with miami? i know he’s signed now so it doesn’t effect us but still must be annoying to lose your main recruiter right after you sign.
It happens every year.

Predictable. Enos has had a number of chances and failed at all of them in his attempts to be an OC. He is just not a very good coach and certainly is not an OC. He was an awful hire by an awful hire. In another year, Diaz will be gone too.

TVD really screwed this up but the real problem is Manny Diaz, who waited to fire Enos until after NLOI Day so Van Dyke couldn’t transfer out of this dumpster fire.

What a selfish, scum bag move. Manny Diaz is famous for two things.
One, he invented the turnover chain; the ultimate trashy think in college athletics. Yay!

Two, he left Temple after what, one week as HC?
He is arguably the worst person in all of college football. That takes some serious work.

Predictable. Enos has had a number of chances and failed at all of them in his attempts to be an OC. He is just not a very good coach and certainly is not an OC. He was an awful hire by an awful hire. In another year, Diaz will be gone too.

TVD really screwed this up but the real problem is Manny Diaz, who waited to fire Enos until after NLOI Day so Van Dyke couldn’t transfer out of this dumpster fire.

One, he invented the turnover chain; the ultimate trashy think in college athletics. Yay!

He is arguably the worst person in all of college football. That takes some serious work.
DD4C24F4-87FC-41DC-8D10-27E71FE8C29C.jpeg

I'd be thrilled to have him as a QB coach, though I'm guessing he could have other options

Just stating some facts. I don’t hate Enos or Diaz. Though I don’t like what the damage they have done to one of the schools in our conference.
Just thought it was appropriate given the ROS being out in theaters. I don’t disagree with anything you said.

What does Derek Mason have on Vandy that they will not fire him. He is terrible and gets to go through coordinators like crazy.
27-47 and 10-38 in SEC play.

Where does Briles end up?

Sunny upstate NY? And no don’t link him with his Dad and that fiasco!

What does Derek Mason have on Vandy that they will not fire him. He is terrible and gets to go through coordinators like crazy.
27-47 and 10-38 in SEC play.

Because Vandy just wants to cash checks and have players get good grades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom