2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

Brian Norwood isn’t coaching WKU so I’m confused what you’re talking about. Norwood is assistance D coach at navy.

Also, drinking kool aid because of one game is usually a recipe for disaster.
He’s referring to Clayton White. There’s also a rumor that he has been hired to be the Co-DC.

Brian Norwood isn’t coaching WKU so I’m confused what you’re talking about. Norwood is assistance D coach at navy.

Yea ik i was comparing white to norwood as he was saying norwoods defenses were never very good. Wku is not an easy place to win or turn around like they have

There are two conversations going on in this thread, one about Norwood the other White. Some times we all get a little confused about who, what, where, when, why or how is being posted by others.

There are two conversations going on in this thread, one about Norwood the other White. Some times we all get a little confused about who, what, where, when, why or how is being posted by others.
Also, I thought there was a Newberry involved too.

I’ll just do what I should have, wait till we actually know something for sure.

Dr suess would be proud of this comment haha ... or m night shamalayn

I blame the Mandela effect for that.

Nobody let McF****t near a microphone!
Wonder if he sticks around after his demotion. I know many would disagree w/ me, but I would happily take him back as a WR coach. He's one of the better recruiters we've had over the years.

Wonder if he sticks around after his demotion. I know many would disagree w/ me, but I would happily take him back as a WR coach. He's one of the better recruiters we've had over the years.

No he wasn’t. He brought in very few high level guys that actually saw the field. Everyone thought he was going to do wonders for recruiting and it never happened d

No he wasn’t. He brought in very few high level guys that actually saw the field. Everyone thought he was going to do wonders for recruiting and it never happened d
Off the top of my head, he brought in Estime and Ishmael, 2 of our best receivers in recent years.

Just seeing Dl coach. I do hope if we bring in Norwood, it is along w/ the Newberry, who's the real architect of their Defense.
This morning when I checked the site there was only the DL coach opening. When I checked 40 minutes ago there were two openings for Navy, DC and DL. Maybe someone didn't want it on there yet?

According to that site newberry coaches safeties and Norwood coaches corners.

If one of them also coached DL I’d say bingo. Not sure now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom