2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

Where does Briles end up?

Sunny upstate NY? And no don’t link him with his Dad and that fiasco!

He was announced as the new OC at Arkansas last week.

He was announced as the new OC at Arkansas last week.

5C4B554E-16A3-4411-A684-A48D39335EA0.png

Liberty bowl is Tuesday. Expect some news a week or so after the game.

Speculation or do you know something beyond the board assumption?

Predictable. Enos has had a number of chances and failed at all of them in his attempts to be an OC. He is just not a very good coach and certainly is not an OC. He was an awful hire by an awful hire. In another year, Diaz will be gone too.

TVD really screwed this up but the real problem is Manny Diaz, who waited to fire Enos until after NLOI Day so Van Dyke couldn’t transfer out of this dumpster fire.

What a selfish, scum bag move. Manny Diaz is famous for two things.
One, he invented the turnover chain; the ultimate trashy think in college athletics. Yay!

Two, he left Temple after what, one week as HC?
He is arguably the worst person in all of college football. That takes some serious work.

there are def worse people in CFB

Bowl Games on Today: A total of FOUR bowl games on today. First Responders Bowl – Western Kentucky vs. Western Michigan at 12:30pm EST on ESPN, Music City Bowl – Louisville vs. Mississippi State at 4pm EST on ESPN, Redbox Bowl – Cal vs. Illinois at 4pm on FOX and the Orange Bowl – Florida vs. Virginia at 8pm EST on ESPN.

And here are all the bowl games for today. May confirm or dispel another rumor.

Bowl Games on Today: A total of FOUR bowl games on today. First Responders Bowl – Western Kentucky vs. Western Michigan at 12:30pm EST on ESPN, Music City Bowl – Louisville vs. Mississippi State at 4pm EST on ESPN, Redbox Bowl – Cal vs. Illinois at 4pm on FOX and the Orange Bowl – Florida vs. Virginia at 8pm EST on ESPN.

Another rumor?

What was the rumor?

Last edited:
Welp if the wku rumors are true i have to admit im liking what im seeing from there d.. wmu has only scored there points from a pick 6 and pick ending in a field goal. Theyve also kept bellamy in check which we struggled to do.

If I were a betting man I would put money on Brian Norwood.

Makes the most sense with the connections and also a hire I’m sure a lot on the board will talk themselves into getting excited about. The only time he was the actual DC was at Baylor and his defenses weren’t very good against FBS teams. I’m also not aware of him being a high level recruiter. But at least we’ll stick with the Briles connection and he played at Hawaii. So there’s that.

Makes the most sense with the connections and also a hire I’m sure a lot on the board will talk themselves into getting excited about. The only time he was the actual DC was at Baylor and his defenses weren’t very good against FBS teams. I’m also not aware of him being a high level recruiter. But at least we’ll stick with the Briles connection and he played at Hawaii. So there’s that.
After watching that wku western Michigan game im actually more intrigued honestly.. they played hard and most of the time were in the right spots. They were 3-9 last year hired a new coach and quickly turned around to a 9-4 record. Wku is a far harder job to bring success to then navy .. im starting to drink the kool aid

After watching that wku western Michigan game im actually more intrigued honestly.. they played hard and most of the time were in the right spots. They were 3-9 last year hired a new coach and quickly turned around to a 9-4 record. Wku is a far harder job to bring success to then navy .. im starting to drink the kool aid

Brian Norwood isn’t coaching WKU so I’m confused what you’re talking about. Norwood is assistance D coach at navy.

Also, drinking kool aid because of one game is usually a recipe for disaster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom