2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

Besides Lustig...here's an Acosta quote:

Acosta: "The receiver (Agiye Hall). He’s the No. 1 receiver in the country. And the quarterback. It’s everybody in the program. The receivers here — wow. “And hopefully Coach Babers gives me a call and we can get him a couple kids. We’re going to create a couple things, possibly a quarterback academy, a special teams academy, so we can attract more people."

Besides Lustig...here's an Acosta quote:

Acosta: "The receiver (Agiye Hall). He’s the No. 1 receiver in the country. And the quarterback. It’s everybody in the program. The receivers here — wow. “And hopefully Coach Babers gives me a call and we can get him a couple kids. We’re going to create a couple things, possibly a quarterback academy, a special teams academy, so we can attract more people."
This could well turn into a FB recruiting pipeline. Great stuff.

Western Michigan: Drew Robinson has left his post as the assistant athletic director for football operations to become the director of sales – East Coast for GoRout.

Western Michigan: Drew Robinson has left his post as the assistant athletic director for football operations to become the director of sales – East Coast for GoRout.

Wow

Wow meaning what?

Surprised he’s getting out of college football and going into sales for a football company. I was hoping he’d be back here eventually.

What could possibly go wrong?
Surprised Diaz grabbed him before Belichick did. Incredible football mind. Exactly the type of person you want around your program.

This guy is getting a big raise either way, I think.

Penn State: Sources tell FootballScoop Texas A&M defensive line coach Elijah Robinson is a strong candidate to join James Franklin’s staff. Robinson spent 10 years at Penn State as a player, a grad assistant and as director of community relations prior to joining Matt Rhule’s staff at Temple before the 2014 season. He would go on to coach with Rhule three seasons at Temple and then one season at Baylor before being hired away by Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M. We hear Texas A&M has made a play to keep Robinson. Will update when more is clear.

Last edited:

Penn State: Sources tell FootballScoop Texas A&M defensive line coach Elijah Robinson is a strong candidate to join James Franklin’s staff. Robinson spent 10 years at Penn State as a player, a grad assistant and as director of community relations prior to joining Matt Rhule’s staff at Temple before the 2014 season. He would go on to coach with Rhule three seasons at Temple and then one season at Baylor before being hired away by Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M. We hear Texas A&M has made a play to keep Robinson. Will update when more is clear.

He is a very good coach. Schiano tried to get him to come to Rutgers but he turned them down. I would imagine it will be harder to turn down his alma mater.

Director of Community Relations at Penn State. I'd probably just take that part off of my resume altogether.

'So, what did you do during this gap on your resume?'

'Plotted murders, mostly'

It sounds better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors