2019 MLB Playoffs thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2019 MLB Playoffs thread

Go Stros -- beat the Nats.

I gotta know why does Fox use the NFL on Fox theme for baseball.
They had a good MLB theme.

leave the football theme for football.

John Smoltz haterd of the Yankees is so obvious. I am Red Sox fan and it’s annoying.
He is Smiling in the booth. It’s amazing, he literally hates the Yankees.

Roberto Osuna: “I’m a terrible closer, I just blew the save.”

Aroldis Chapman: ...

1571547545741.gif

Since the late 90s dynasty, the Yankees have pnly win 1 world series in 15 playoff appearances.

This Astros assistant GM sounds like a really scummy guy, and the organization has handled it in as douchey of a way as possible.

They are huge favorites.

Corbin is a Syracuse kid who also played college baseball for MVCC in Utica.

Stras pitched for the Chiefs.

Go Nats!

This Astros assistant GM sounds like a really scummy guy, and the organization has handled it in as douchey of a way as possible.

They are huge favorites.

Corbin is a Syracuse kid who also played college baseball for MVCC in Utica.

Stras pitched for the Chiefs.

Go Nats!

Turner played for the Chiefs also.

Agree about the length of games but what other changes would you make to shorten them? The days of Greg Maddux bringing it home in 2 hours are not going to happen. Agree fixing the ball would help. Look at some of the guys and their HR totals this year - ridiculous! You are exactly right that there is way too much walk, K or HR these days.

I love the strategy part of baseball so I hate to limit the number of pitching changes but seems like that would be a solution.

Driving up pitch counts and making games wars of attrition- like tonight - doesn’t help the time factor

9-0 in the blue uniforms in the playoffs.
The last 3 WS have worn alternate jerseys when they won it all.
1054819602.jpg.1540768388.jpg

869162828.1509582665.jpg

03wsblog31-articleLarge-v2.jpg

So Washington has the karma.

In 6 appearances in this year's playoffs he has an ERA of 1.35, and had only allowed 5 baserunners in 6 2/3 innings.

In 4 innings against the Yankees this series (Coming into tonight), he had an ERA of 0.00, with a WHIP of 0.25.

Didn’t you know you aren’t a good pitcher if you ever give up a single run to an incredibly potent lineup ?

In non-playoff news, David Ross to the Cubs.

I’m sure he’s a great baseball mind and will have the respect of the players , but maybe hiring someone with zero experience managing isn’t the best idea ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom