2019 NHL playoffs | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

Barbashev is going to get suspended for his cheap shot.
Looks like the NHL office saw what anyone without Blues homer glasses saw.

Lol if you think beyond Marchand this Bruins team is dirty.
Cam Neely has specifically taken the less skilled guys away and gone for skill.
They have Backes which is laughable as their physical player.

Marchand is a dirty player but he is also a 100 point a year player. He is skilled.
This Bruins team is not the old Big Bad Bruins teams.
The rest talk about low hanging fruit.
I didn't see any admissions from you there. Case closed.

Barbashev is going to get suspended for his cheap shot.
Looks like the NHL office saw what anyone without Blues homer glasses saw.
If he's suspended, he's suspended.

No, it's you calling me out without a hint of irony.
Oh I am so hurt. You are one of the few people on this board who is more polarizing than me and make me look rational. So if you think I care I don’t my problem is I can’t not respond.

Oh I am so hurt. You are one of the few people on this board who is more polarizing than me and make me look rational. So if you think I care I don’t my problem is I can’t not respond.
Nothing you've posted over the last 12 hours is rational. You're just whining and no one else is going to shed a tear because Boston might not win another title. Keep not not responding. It's hilarious.

The entire postseason? How about the last decade?
Habs fans can needle Bruins fans with this.
I have said Neely has changed the roster. You as a Habs fan know how those Chiareli Bruins teams were built.
To be physical. Now the Bruins were physical and the Canadians were more skill. I said I felt this series was like that.
I am not saying the old Peverely, Horton, Lucic teams weren’t more physical and were way more dirty than this current team.
The Blues have targeted heads this series. The Sharks accused of them of crossing the line of physical to dirty and their second guy this series is getting a conference with the department of player safety for a hit to the head.
Barbashev is going to get suspended.
You can hate the Bruins for the rivalry and also understand the point I am making.
I got no problem with the officiating mistake that is just stuff that happens. My point is the opponent is dirty.

I have said Neely has changed the roster. You as a Habs fan know how those Chiareli Bruins teams were built.
To be physical. Now the Bruins were physical and the Canadians were more skill. I said I felt this series was like that.
I am not saying the old Peverely, Horton, Lucic teams weren’t more physical and were way more dirty than this current team.
The Blues have targeted heads this series. The Sharks accused of them of crossing the line of physical to dirty and their second guy this series is getting a conference with the department of player safety for a hit to the head.
You can hate the Bruins for the rivalry and also understand the point I am making.
I got no problem with the officiating mistake that is just stuff that happens. My point is the opponent is dirty.
Well, I guess Neely hasn't changed the roster enough. Go back in this thread. Go back to the coverage of every round this postseason. The Bruins are dirty and it's not just Marchand (talk about low hanging fruit). The Sharks coach said the Bruins and Blues play the same way.

You know, Bruins fans wouldn't shut up about the Krug hit early in this series. You loved it. And Robert Thomas hasn't been back on the ice since. Are Blues fans whining about it? No. Just like the team, we can dish it out and we can take it. Can't say the same about the Bruins, the Patriots, and Boston fans. Every time you get a taste of your own medicine (whether it's from the Giants, the Eagles, or the Blues), you act like a bunch of brats.

So keep not not posting. This will be great additional entertainment over the next few days.

I’m just playing. Anyone in there right mind knows that was a penalty on Bozak. And yes blues have played on the edge this series.

I’m just playing. Anyone in there right mind knows that was a penalty on Bozak. And yes blues have played on the edge this series.
No question it was a missed call. Officiating has been bad the entire postseason. Only difference is Cassidy and Alsacs didn't care until it started affecting them.

Both teams are physical and play on the edge. I'm sure Belichick is proud.

Well, I guess Neely hasn't changed the roster enough. Go back in this thread. Go back to the coverage of every round this postseason. The Bruins are dirty and it's not just Marchand (talk about low hanging fruit). The Sharks coach said the Bruins and Blues play the same way.

You know, Bruins fans wouldn't shut up about the Krug hit early in this series. You loved it. And Robert Thomas hasn't been back on the ice since. Are Blues fans whining about it? No. Just like the team, we can dish it out and we can take it. Can't say the same about the Bruins, the Patriots, and Boston fans. Every time you get a taste of your own medicine (whether it's from the Giants, the Eagles, or the Blues), you act like a bunch of brats.

So keep not not posting. This will be great additional entertainment over the next few days.
This is true as well. If one were to admit the Blues hits were dirty they would also have to admit Krug charged...

This is true as well. If one were to admit the Blues hits were dirty they would also have to admit Krug charged...
That Krug hit wasn’t a charge. It was violent but he didn’t leave his feet prior to the hit and glided into the hit. Bad example.

That Krug hit wasn’t a charge. It was violent but he didn’t leave his feet prior to the hit and glided into the hit. Bad example.
This ignores the dirty tactics of Perron before the hit. Where he ripped the helmet of Krug and was cheap shoting him before the hit.
Krug clearly went shoulder to shoulder as well. No contact to the head.
Blues team has hit 5 Bruins in the head and are having their second player safety hearing in one series which is the Finals where they don’t want to suspend if possible

This ignores the dirty tactics of Perron before the hit. Where he ripped the helmet of Krug and was cheap shoting him before the hit.
Blues team has hit 5 Bruins in the head and are having their second player safety hearing in one series which is the Finals where they don’t want to suspend if possible
Blame the refs. They are not calling it. Blues are looking to take advantage of every opportunity, so they are. Interim coach Berube has them playing exactly how he wants them to. A little bit old school. He wants the Cup and the interim tag removed.

Blame the refs. They are not calling it. Blues are looking to take advantage of every opportunity, so they are. Interim coach Berube has them playing exactly how he wants them to. A little bit old school. He wants the Cup and the interim tag removed.
I really don’t want to blame the refs as they are just bad.
It’s the team being dirty.

I mean this guy gets suspended and the incompetent ref didn’t even give a penalty for this utter cheap shot.

Meanwhile, you’re ignoring and even defending the dirty tactics of the Bruins. Just like you’ve ignored and defended the dirty tactics and cheating by the Patriots for the last 18 years. It’s such a joke and oh so predictable.

I’m not even sure why you’re this riled up. We all know you’re not really a hockey fan and the Celtics already cost you your precious slam.

The Blues and the Bruins are two peas in a pod, just like DeBoer said. Suck it up. The series isn’t over and the Blues blowing this would be the most Blues thing ever.

Meanwhile, you’re ignoring and even defending the dirty tactics of the Bruins. Just like you’ve ignored and defended the dirty tactics and cheating by the Patriots for the last 18 years. It’s such a joke and oh so predictable.

I’m not even sure why you’re this riled up. We all know you’re not really a hockey fan and the Celtics already cost you your precious slam.

The Blues and the Bruins are two peas in a pod, just like DeBoer said. Suck it up. The series isn’t over and the Blues blowing this would be the most Blues thing ever.

This is getting pretty predictable too. Same argument in 5 posts. Rinse, wash, repeat

It was violent but he didn’t leave his feet prior to the hit and glided into the hit. Bad example.
Watched again on YouTube and it’s clean your right. Malicious... but clean.

This is getting pretty predictable too. Same argument in 5 posts. Rinse, wash, repeat
That’s what happens when you argue with Alsacs. He repeats the same argument over and over and I respond in kind.

Watched again on YouTube and it’s clean your right. Malicious... but clean.
Sundqvist’s hit wasn’t malicious at all. It was worthy of a penalty, but he was suspended based on the result, not the action itself.

I give an opinion the Blues are dirty.
I don’t blame the refs. I laided my opinion out.
Day doesn’t like it so he makes it personal and goes rinse repeat wash but I am the problem. Got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom