2019 NHL playoffs | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

I give an opinion the Blues are dirty.
I don’t blame the refs. I laided my opinion out.
Day doesn’t like it so he makes it personal and goes rinse repeat wash but I am the problem. Got it.
Now that’s some projection right there.

LOL delusional and not even close get over yourself. They are a physical team that makes dirty hits.
Bruins didn’t deserve to win game 5 but give me a break sorry you don’t like it but your team plays dirty.
McAvoy made a dirty hit against the Blue Jackets. The Bruins haven’t made contact with Blues players heads 5 times.
I am done on this with you as you wouldn’t admit it if it was consensus.
Even if they are dirty it’s not going to change anything if they win one more game. Dirty teams win championships see Bad Boy Pistons, and others.
This wasn’t making it personal?

The referees aren’t why Bruins lost, but they are why the Blues got a second goal.
Sounds like blaming the refs to me.

I give an opinion the Blues are dirty.
I don’t blame the refs. I laided my opinion out.
Day doesn’t like it so he makes it personal and goes rinse repeat wash but I am the problem. Got it.
I was talking about Day repeating the same arguments.

F&ck Bortuzzo and Blais cheap a$$ players can’t take a loss.
Such a punk a$$ dirty team.

Such a cheap team.
This jerk should be suspended for game 7.

Such a cheap team.
This jerk should be suspended for game 7.
I take it back. You can’t be a Bruins fan. Obviously you didn’t start following them until the playoffs.

Game 7.

I’d be shocked if Boston losses with that experience and Rask in net.

If this thread continues to devolve into sniping, it will be locked.

On behalf of the whole NHL fans outside of Boston.

Like everyone.

Lets go Blues.
You guys need to dump Claude Julien. His system is boring and he stunts the skills of offensive young guys unless they are defense first players.

You guys need to dump Claude Julien. His system is boring and he stunts the skills of offensive young guys unless they are defense first players.
He’s evolved. They play a fast game now. But yah some of those older coaches have a tendency to play like that.

Wow. Bruins dominated about 17 minutes of that period.

Ryan O’Reilly... sighs this Sabres fan.
The Bruins have to be wondering what they have to do. You're right - they dominated 80+% of that period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom