2019 NHL playoffs | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

Media here is already in "next man up" mode.
Just proves how hard it is to win a championship in any sport. So many things have to go right.

Important game 5 and no posts yet. Blues doing a better job killing penalties.

That non call not resonating well with the B's team and fan base.

Each game I watch just makes me feel worse and worse about the Sabres ROR trade. Might end up with nothing at all to show for it while he might win a cup and playoff MVP.
He’s been fantastic this series. Really a very good player.

Sabres should have gotten more in the trade. But I don’t think o’Reilly wanted to be in Buffalo.

Each game I watch just makes me feel worse and worse about the Sabres ROR trade. Might end up with nothing at all to show for it while he might win a cup and playoff MVP.
He had a great regular season and a great playoff so far.

The referees aren’t why Bruins lost, but they are why the Blues got a second goal.

Bruins got outworked by the Blues trap. I wish somebody on the Bruins would drill a Blue though as the Blues push the limit on physical and dirty.

They threw elbows on separate occasions tonight at the heads of Krug and Johansson without penalties being called.

The referees aren’t why Bruins lost, but they are why the Blues got a second goal.

Bruins got outworked by the Blues trap. I wish somebody on the Bruins would drill a Blue though as the Blues push the limit on physical and dirty.

They threw elbows on separate occasions tonight at the heads of Krug and Johansson without penalties being called.
Marchand says what?

Marchand says what?
Marchand hasn’t done anything dirty this series. Your team was called dirty by the Sharks. I have watched it this series they are right. The Blues target heads. They are a physical team that crossses the line:
You don’t want to hear that. Which is fine. They try to take players out.
You want to call Marchand dirty I won’t fight it. The Krug hit game one was shoulder to shoulder.
The Blues have hit Bruins guys in the head 5 times this series that is not a coincidence after the Blues were dirty towards Karlson, Pavelski, Hertl.
Your team is dirty own it.

The Bruins have been getting away with murder the entire postseason. Cry me a river.
LOL delusional and not even close get over yourself. They are a physical team that makes dirty hits.
Bruins didn’t deserve to win game 5 but give me a break sorry you don’t like it but your team plays dirty.
McAvoy made a dirty hit against the Blue Jackets. The Bruins haven’t made contact with Blues players heads 5 times.
I am done on this with you as you wouldn’t admit it if it was consensus.
Even if they are dirty it’s not going to change anything if they win one more game. Dirty teams win championships see Bad Boy Pistons, and others.

Last edited:
LOL delusional and not even close get over yourself. They are a physical team that makes dirty hits.
Bruins didn’t deserve to win game 5 but give me a break sorry you don’t like it but your team plays dirty.
McAvoy made a dirty hit against the Blue Jackets. The Bruins haven’t made contact with Blues players heads 5 times.
Even if they are dirty it’s not going to change anything if they win one more game. Dirty teams win championships see Bad Boy Pistons, and others.
So are you more pissed at the Blues or at the refs. No matter what, it's usually the more physical team that wins. Plus the Blues really stepped it up on the PK last night. And Binnington was steller. Take away Game 3, he is the MVP. Bruins need someone to step up like O'Reilly has done for St. Louis. Blues should be huge favorites in Game 6.

So are you more pissed at the Blues or at the refs. No matter what, it's usually the more physical team that wins. Plus the Blues really stepped it up on the PK last night. And Binnington was steller. Take away Game 3, he is the MVP. Bruins need someone to step up like O'Reilly has done for St. Louis. Blues should be huge favorites in Game 6.
Not mad at the refs they are just incompetent against everyone.
I hate the dirty play of the Blues. They cross the line from physical to dirty. Marchand is a dirty player and I won’t defend him but the Blues team was dirty against the Sharks and they have done it this series.

The Bozak no call to me wasn’t as bad as this. Refs have been bad this entire playoff for every team.

Marchand hasn’t done anything dirty this series. Your team was called dirty by the Sharks. I have watched it this series they are right. The Blues target heads. They are a physical team that crossses the line:
You don’t want to hear that. Which is fine. They try to take players out.
You want to call Marchand dirty I won’t fight it. The Krug hit game one was shoulder to shoulder.
The Blues have hit Bruins guys in the head 5 times this series that is not a coincidence after the Blues were dirty towards Karlson, Pavelski, Hertl.
Your team is dirty own it.
Not mad at the refs they are just incompetent against everyone.
I hate the dirty play of the Blues. They cross the line from physical to dirty. Marchand is a dirty player and I won’t defend him but the Blues team was dirty against the Sharks and they have done it this series.
The Bozak no call to me wasn’t as bad as this. Refs have been bad this entire playoff for every team.

You’re killing me. The Bruins are one of the dirtiest teams in the league and have been getting away with everything since the playoffs began. Where in this thread have you admitted that? The Patriots are a bunch of dirty cheats. When over the last 18 years have you admitted that?

The city of Boston and its insufferable fan base is getting a taste of its own medicine. Get a spoonful of sugar and stop embarrassing yourself.

(The series is far from over, but you’re not going to get any sympathy from anyone.)

You’re killing me. The Bruins are one of the dirtiest teams in the league and have been getting away with everything since the playoffs began. Where in this thread have you admitted that? The Patriots are a bunch of dirty cheats. When over the last 18 years have you admitted that?

The city of Boston and its insufferable fan base is getting a taste of its own medicine. Get a spoonful of sugar and stop embarrassing yourself.

(The series is far from over, but you’re not going to get any sympathy from anyone.)
What do my Pats have to do with anything

(The series is far from over, but you’re not going to get any sympathy orfrom anyone.)
Lol if you think beyond Marchand this Bruins team is dirty.
Cam Neely has specifically taken the less skilled guys away and gone for skill.
They have Backes which is laughable as their physical player.

Marchand is a dirty player but he is also a 100 point a year player. He is skilled.
This Bruins team is not the old Big Bad Bruins teams.
The rest talk about low hanging fruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom