2019 NHL playoffs | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
My Rangers didn't make it, but did get the #2 pick tonight. Rooting against Isles and Pittsburgh. Good that they're playing each other. Once the other one loses I don't care who wins.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Will be hard to beat Tampa in a best of 7.

Live in Tampa and got in on round 1 pre-sale but 8 mins late and ended up with only round 1 game 7 tickets. Figure I have about a 10% chance of that occurring and that might be too high.

Tampa over Vegas for the Cup.
Vegas is the 3rd seed in the division but they have the best roster in the West.
Can’t see anyone beating Tampa in the East.

Hoping that none of Toronto, Boston, NYI (Lehner is a douche), NSH, WPG or CGY win.

Would like to see either TB or SJ win. Evander Kane's had a rough year, maybe getting to hoist the Cup would put a smile on his face. Plus, it'd be nice to see Jumbo Joe finally get a ring.

Live in Tampa and got in on round 1 pre-sale but 8 mins late and ended up with only round 1 game 7 tickets. Figure I have about a 10% chance of that occurring and that might be too high.
Wow Columbus giving it to them. Did not see this coming.

If Tampa chokes I like the Leafs to win the East.
Still like Vegas to win the West.
Leafs aren’t going anywhere with that blue line. But who knows. Tampa is a total mess right now...

My Rangers didn't make it, but did get the #2 pick tonight. Rooting against Isles and Pittsburgh. Good that they're playing each other. Once the other one loses I don't care who wins.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Pittsburgh has beaten us enough times, and the Islanders have never caused me any pain so that makes that an easy one. Go Islanders.

Toronto/Boston: cmon. Never Boston. Go Leafs. Your welcome for blessing you with late career Brian Leetch, the greatest human being to ever set foot in your northwest Lake Ontario burg.

Columbus/Tampa: Never warm weather teams. Go Columbus.

Wash/Carolina: we’ve knocked them out more than they’ve knocked us out, and I still hate them with a passion. Go Carolina.

Those West teams are almost all some BS. Go Winnipeg. Or Calgary. I respect St. Louis a bit as long as they know John Davidson is a Ranger. All those other expansion and relocation teams...nah.

Hockey is awesome because I can easily come up with reasons to pretty much hate everybody.

Nazri should get a 5 game suspension.
The guy can’t stop with the cheap shots. Brutal cheap shot in a game that was over.

The guy can’t stop with the cheap shots. Brutal cheap shot in a game that was over.

as if debrusk didnt try to end him with that knee hit.

it was also 3-1 at the time with over 5 minutes left. the game was not over.

Last edited:
10 percent chance of TB forcing it to seven..:vomit:

A7818CC4-6B37-4AE2-BE2A-79924E5F23E7.jpeg

leafs played solid game last night. think they absolutely need the next one too though...i dont see them winning another game in boston. Mitch marner is a boss

it was also 3-1 at the time with over 5 minutes left. the game was not over.
Lol defend a guy who has been suspended 5 times for cheap shots.
Debrusk didn’t cross check him with a stick from behind.
So because a minor penalty wasn’t called a player can cheap someone from behind and be a coward when he is confronted by Chara about the hit.
Nazri boarded Tommy Wengels.

He is a cheap player.

Leaf fans are crazy if they defend Nazri.
He is an agitator and plays close to the cheap line like Marchand for Boston.
DeBrusk isn’t a cheap player by reputation.

All class from Nazri.

Lol defend a guy who has been suspended 5 times for cheap shots.
Debrusk didn’t cross check him with a stick from behind.
So because a minor penalty wasn’t called a player can cheap someone from behind and be a coward when he is confronted by Chara about the hit.
Nazri boarded Tommy Wengels.

He is a cheap player.

frontier justice ensues when the refs let too much crap go. the bruins were running the leafs all night game 2 with late hits and high hits an nothing was called. the knee on knee should have been 5 and a game. kadri got suspended for the entire series, what more do you want?

So is the old man knocking out the young guy last night going to put an end to hockey fights?

Twitter was on fire and Twitter always gets its way.

So is the old man knocking out the young guy last night going to put an end to hockey fights?

Twitter was on fire and Twitter always gets its way.
was Bs move by Ovechkin. 240 lbs vs a 188 lb 19 year old who has never fought.

was Bs move by Ovechkin. 240 lbs vs a 188 lb 19 year old who has never fought.

I hear a violin in the background.

Don’t worry, all these mean fight starters will soon be neutered. For the good of the children.

I hate the leafs (see my display picture for that etc) but Debrusk also should have been suspended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom