2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

watching cuserunner run around here posting like a nut job mustve been what it was like when Isaiah Thomas was running the Knicks.

you ever think that if Quickley started, maybe he has 17 and not 31??

granted thats a graduate level question there, but theres a lot going on much simpler that you clearly dont get.

We already blew tanking for this season. We just had to tank this year and next year. The next Oscar Robertson and Lebron dont come around all that often. If anything we have our PG in Quickley so need to tank in 2022 for Emoni Bates.

What makes you think Bates is the next Lebron? We heard the same thing about Andrew Wiggins a few years back and look how that turned out. Truth is, no one knows how these players will pan out but if you are waiting for a Lebron level, you are probably going to be disappointed no matter who gets drafted.

Also, with the draft the way it is now, tanking does nothing for you. You can win zero games and still end up with the 5th pick. A very risky gamble.

What makes you think Bates is the next Lebron? We heard the same thing about Andrew Wiggins a few years back and look how that turned out. Truth is, no one knows how these players will pan out but if you are waiting for a Lebron level, you are probably going to be disappointed no matter who gets drafted.

Also, with the draft the way it is now, tanking does nothing for you. You can win zero games and still end up with the 5th pick. A very risky gamble.

First Wiggins ceiling was a better Rudy Gay. Second I'm willing to take that risk of losing most games best odds and risk chance not ending up with number 1 pick. You dont understand we just needed to tank this season and next.

I’m still in awe that you don’t know how the lottery system works.

What makes that even funnier is that he’s claimed the NBA has rigged the lottery against the Knicks as a conspiracy to keep them from getting the first pick.

First Wiggins ceiling was a better Rudy Gay. Second I'm willing to take that risk of losing most games best odds and risk chance not ending up with number 1 pick. You dont understand we just needed to tank this season and next.
What's Obi's ceiling? The ceiling is the roof.

watching cuserunner run around here posting like a nut job mustve been what it was like when Isaiah Thomas was running the Knicks.

you ever think that if Quickley started, maybe he has 17 and not 31??

granted thats a graduate level question there, but theres a lot going on much simpler that you clearly dont get.
The Hulk does like to smash.

I just dont like him is overall presentation.
Honest question you could probably answer I know you saw and met Hopkins a bunch of times were you able to meet any of the current assistants doing the same thing.
Also were they nice?

Honest question you could probably answer I know you saw and met Hopkins a bunch of times were you able to meet any of the current assistants doing the same thing.
Also were they nice?

What r u talking about ? When did I say I met assistant coaches anytime.

What r u talking about ? When did I say I met assistant coaches anytime.
You met Hop. You have said it.
Said he was a good dude.
I wanted to know if you met the other assistants.

You met Hop. You have said it.
Said he was a good dude.
I wanted to know if you met the other assistants.

No I met Autry. Me and my girlfriend before we had our daughter were coming back from Vacation and he was on the same flight from DC back to Syracuse. We talked on the Jetbridge as we got our plane side bags. Yeah he was very nice.

No I met Autry. Me and my girlfriend before we had our daughter were coming back from Vacation and he was on the same flight from DC back to Syracuse. We talked on the Jetbridge as we got our plane side bags. Yeah he was very nice.
You didn’t meet Hop as well? I thought you mentioned it a couple of times. You are high on him.

You didn’t meet Hop as well? I thought you mentioned it a couple of times. You are high on him.

Hop is a great guy. Never saw or heard anybody say write a bad thing about him. Presentation is huge when it comes to coaching recruiting in college basketball. Hop has it just like JB does but in different ways.

Yup. In the remade series he now works at the Car Dealership, but still loves his cheap beer.
bu62FWX.jpg

Yup. In the remade series he now works at the Car Dealership, but still loves his cheap beer.

I am not said poster. I'm my original poster. But I'm glad I give some of you some cheap laughs that remind you of a departed poster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom