2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

I am not said poster. I'm my original poster. But I'm glad I give some of you some cheap laughs that remind you of a departed poster.

17EB0E62-758F-47A6-9C16-2E2CFA97AC6D.jpeg

It’s all good if you are the other poster.
He was a diehard SU fan who loved the Yankees, Knicks, WWE, TGIF, and the Republican Party.

Cmon man. It’s all good.

My god. In that case I would tell U if I was the same poster. I'm not.

You want to fire Thibs because he won’t let Mitchell Robinson chuck 3’s? Cmon Hulk.

Perhaps he should focus on being able to make FTs(43% this year, 57% career) first?

He's not happy about his playing time. Stop playing Nerlens Noel 17 mins a game to average 2 points a game.

He's not happy about his playing time. Stop playing Nerlens Noel 17 mins a game to average 2 points a game.
30 minutes for the starter and 16 for the backup is pretty normal stuff in the NBA. This isn’t Jimmy B, where the starter plays the whole game every game, barring foul trouble.

30 minutes for the starter and 16 for the backup is pretty normal stuff in the NBA. This isn’t Jimmy B, where the starter plays the whole game every game, barring foul trouble.
Thibs track record. Robinson is unhappy, how long until Barrett is unhappy.

It’s amazing how he hates Thibs for giving the Knicks some freaking legitimacy.

He is not on board with our vision for long term success. Young Rising star players hate him.

He is not on board with our vision for long term success. Young Rising star players hate him.
Did you say vision for long term success in a Knicks thread? What rising stars?

Did you say vision for long term success in a Knicks thread? What rising stars?

Tanking this year and next year. RJ Barrett, Mitchell Robinson, Obi Toppin, and Immanuel Quickley.

Tanking this year and next year. RJ Barrett, Mitchell Robinson, Obi Toppin, and Immanuel Quickley.
Those are all really nice young players. None of the 4 have star potential. Mitchell Robinson's game is inside the arc. If your mad at Thibs trying to get him to play his game I really don't know what to tell you.

Holy chit how many times do you have to be told it’s ridiculously hard to win the lottery.
The worst 3 teams have a 14% chance to get the first pick.
The Knicks could lose every single game left and the odds they win the lottery 14%.

Why don’t you get this?
Why?

You want to tank. That doesn’t work because of the lottery odds.

Please for the love of all that is sane understand this and also get Cade Cunningham isn’t Oscar Robertson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom