2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Put him on ignore then.

You don't get to tell other posters what they can post.

He told me the same thing once dont respond to my posts again. So it's okay for him then.

How am I trolling ? Dont respond to one of my posts again.

Because you are claiming the Knicks can trade for a 25 ppg scorer without giving up any good players or draft picks. You’re just posting nonsense. When asked to clarify, you posted more nonsense. “WWW can be creative”...huh?

I will respond to any posts that I want to. That’s how message boards work. If you don’t want responses, then don’t post. Ignore me if you don’t want to read them.

Because you are claiming the Knicks can trade for a 25 ppg scorer without giving up any good players or draft picks. You’re just posting nonsense. When asked to clarify, you posted more nonsense. “WWW can be creative”...huh?

I will respond to any posts that I want to. That’s how message boards work. If you don’t want responses, then don’t post. Ignore me if you don’t want to read them.
WWW needs to earn his pinstripes.

But to the point of LaVine.
He costs the Knicks probably the Mavs first round pick this year and somebody like Julius Randle.

Here I'll answer. Obi Toppin both 2023 first round picks ours and the top 10 protected mavs pick.

WWW needs to earn his pinstripes.

But to the point of LaVine.
He costs the Knicks probably the Mavs first round pick this year and somebody like Julius Randle.

That is counter productive give up our star player for their star player plus draft picks. No deal.

That is counter productive give up our star player for their star player plus draft picks. No deal.
You have to give up something to get something.

All-Star players aren’t given away for nothing unless they quit on their team like Vince Carter.

Jrue Holiday got traded for 4 first round picks.
Their isn’t much difference between those two. Holiday better defense LaVine better offense.

You have to give up something to get something.

All-Star players aren’t given away for nothing unless they quit on their team like Vince Carter.

Jrue Holiday got traded for 4 first round picks.
Their isn’t much difference between those two. Holiday better defense LaVine better offense.

Then pass. Keep our draft picks and young assets. Zion and Ja can be free agents for first time in 3 years.

He told me the same thing once dont respond to my posts again. So it's okay for him then.
I don’t remember, but if I did...you obviously don’t have to listen to me.

Lavine plants us right in the 6-8 seed territory.

If we're giving up assets / picks for Lavine, we've given up ever trying to really compete.

Lavine is a perfect Isiah era acquisition. A total pointz guy.

I'm gonna nitpick a little, I've seen a few comments about Lavine being an All-Star, he hasnt made a team yet and its not like he's a lock to be picked this year (I would think it would be an upset if he was)

I'm gonna nitpick a little, I've seen a few comments about Lavine being an All-Star, he hasnt made a team yet and its not like he's a lock to be picked this year (I would think it would be an upset if he was)
He’s an all star this year. And he’s also right around 50/40/90. Amazing how efficient some players are these days. Brogdon and Middleton too.

Age 25.
26.6 PPG, 5.3 APG, 5.1 RPG
Shooting 51% overall, 59% from 2, 42% from 3. 88% from FT.

You don’t think he is an all-star this year.

He’s an all star this year. And he’s also right around 50/40/90. Amazing how efficient some players are these days. Brogdon and Middleton too.

I only brought it up because I was reading Hollingers AS picks and Lavine wasnt even all that close. (I also brought it up because I'm annoying)

Starters were
Harden
Brown
Giannis
Durant
Embiid

Bench:
Bam
Beal
Kyrie
Middleton
Tatum
Young
Sabonis

First 2 out
Hayward
Vuc

Next 3 out
Brogdon
Tobias
Jrue

He was one of the 6 honorable mentions after that (Butler, Capela, Grant, Randle, Lavine, Ben Simmons) Obviously I was coming at it partly from a Knicks POV, Randle is averaging 22-11-6 with solid efficiency and isnt all that close either.

I only brought it up because I was reading Hollingers AS picks and Lavine wasnt even all that close. (I also brought it up because I'm annoying)

Starters were
Harden
Brown
Giannis
Durant
Embiid

Bench:
Bam
Beal
Kyrie
Middleton
Tatum
Young
Sabonis

First 2 out
Hayward
Vuc

Next 3 out
Brogdon
Tobias
Jrue

He was one of the 6 honorable mentions after that (Butler, Capela, Grant, Randle, Lavine, Ben Simmons) Obviously I was coming at it partly from a Knicks POV, Randle is averaging 22-11-6 with solid efficiency and isnt all that close either.
I’ve made my point about how rosters at 15 make a bunch more sense.

Brown is an all star this year. I don’t see much difference between Brown and Lavine though. Am I missing something?

Starters were
Harden
Brown
Giannis
Durant
Embiid

Bench:
Bam
Beal
Kyrie
Middleton
Tatum
Young
Sabonis

First 2 out
Hayward
Vuc

Next 3 out
Brogdon
Tobias
Jrue

What used to be “all star stats”...there’s seemingly just way more guys putting them up now. Scoring is up.

I’ve made my point about how rosters at 15 make a bunch more sense.

Brown is an all star this year. I don’t see much difference between Brown and Lavine though. Am I missing something?

I think it comes down to

1) Brown is a better defender, by a lot (is it too much to say he's a lot better? )
2) Boston is 11-8, Bulls are 8-11. For better or worse, guys on sub 500 teams never seem to do that well in AS voting.

I think it comes down to

1) Brown is a better defender, by a lot (is it too much to say he's a lot better? )
2) Boston is 11-8, Bulls are 8-11. For better or worse, guys on sub 500 teams never seem to do that well in AS voting.
I agree. On the other token. The Celtics should be a lot better than 11-8 (I understand the injuries), and part of the reason they are is the defense. Idk.

I agree. On the other token. The Celtics should be a lot better than 11-8 (I understand the injuries), and part of the reason they are is the defense. Idk.

Yeah I'll be honest, surprised it was only a 3 game difference between the Bulls and the Celtics. (Though I'd also say missing Tatum for 5 games and Kemba for 12, and even in the 7 he's played he hasnt been the same guy is also why they're 11-8)

I don't know exactly what this means, probably not a whole lot, but Lavine has a net rating of -16.2 per 100 this year. That is the Bulls are 16.2 points per 100 better with him on the bench. That total is obviously a little skewed, but, wow.

He once told me never to reply to his posts again. DWORANGE said that.
raw.cf.gif

No deals. Remember in 2024 Zion and JA will be Unrestricted Free Agents. Luka and Trae in 2023.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom