2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Genius HC we have. Best 2 PG on our roster coming off the bench Quickley and Rose. 3rd Best PG continues to start Payton. Obi Toppin must have taken the last desert at lunch one day that is why Thibs continues to start Reggie Bullock over him.

funny coming from someone in the "JB is God" camp that throws a hissy fit when folks here dare question Kadary's minutes.

Robinson's injury very bad news -hope evaluation provides good news/expected back soon.
Thibs is talking about Randle playing some minutes for Robinson while he's out -
Would open door for more Obi minutes. Think Obi will ease into more PT regardless.

What's everyone's perspective on the discussed potential trade for Beal or Olidapo? Expect a trade for one or the other -which preferred -or another trade target if any?
OK with any trade shipping Ntilikina/Knox, but have to see what additional price paid.

Robinson's injury very bad news -hope evaluation provides good news/expected back soon.
Thibs is talking about Randle playing some minutes for Robinson while he's out -
Would open door for more Obi minutes. Think Obi will ease into more PT regardless.

What's everyone's perspective on the discussed potential trade for Beal or Olidapo? Expect a trade for one or the other -which preferred -or another trade target if any?
OK with any trade shipping Ntilikina/Knox, but have to see what additional price paid.
Beal is the better player and will cost a lot more. But I’m not convinced Oladipo can stay healthy... I’m Beal all the way.

funny coming from someone in the "JB is God" camp that throws a hissy fit when folks here dare question Kadary's minutes.

Funny Jb last time I checked has won over 1000 games been to 5 final fours won a national championship 3 gold metals.

Talk to me when Thibs has won the equivalent to that on the nba level or anywhere close.

I'm going to break some news. Thibs hates Obi and Quickley. See why he was fired from his last job and has such a bad reputation among superstar players in the league. Draft guys in first round and dont play them.

Funny Jb last time I checked has won over 1000 games been to 5 final fours won a national championship 3 gold metals.

Talk to me when Thibs has won the equivalent to that on the nba level or anywhere close.

Then you can never question Cashman or Hal. 2009 championship and winning records every season says “plug it up”.

I'm going to break some news. Thibs hates Obi and Quickley. See why he was fired from his last job and has such a bad reputation among superstar players in the league. Draft guys in first round and dont play them.
Thibs is a strong coach and a jam up guy.

You are a jellyfish who wants the team to lose.

Then you can never question Cashman or Hal. 2009 championship and winning records every season says “plug it up”.

Different sport no salary cap different league competitive level and also a promise made by the late owner which I'm holding them too.

You need some new material.

Thibs is a strong coach and a jam up guy.

You are a jellyfish who wants the team to lose.

Dw u have lost your marbles. I'm a Knick fan. Why would I want the team to lose at this point for tanking noticed Cade Cunningham is falling down the mock draft boards. But yeah next year we need to take a step back Emoni is the next Lebron.

Different sport no salary cap different league competitive level and also a promise made by the late owner which I'm holding them too.
Right. And Syracuse competed on the same level with the same resources as the majority of those teams we beat for those 1,000 wins too right?

Dw u have lost your marbles. I'm a Knick fan. Why would I want the team to lose at this point for tanking noticed Cade Cunningham is falling down the mock draft boards. But yeah next year we need to take a step back Emoni is the next Lebron.

You have stated over and over that you want them to lose.

There is not going to be a next LeBron. He is once in a lifetime.

You have stated over and over that you want them to lose.

There is not going to be a next LeBron. He is once in a lifetime.

Wanna bet ?

Emoni Bates will be another generational nba player. Jordan Kobe Lebron type. It was Jordan to Kobe Kobe to Lebron Lebron to Emoni.

Wanna bet ?

Emoni Bates will be another generational nba player. Jordan Kobe Lebron type. It was Jordan to Kobe Kobe to Lebron Lebron to Emoni.

Why would I bet with you? You would just welch anyway.

You refuse to admit to being CuseHulk, and you wouldn’t bet your login vs. mine for the presidential election.

Why would I bet with you? You would just welch anyway.

You refuse to admit to being CuseHulk, and you wouldn’t bet your login vs. mine for the presidential election.

Here If Emoni Bates is not by all accounts on the projection by middle of year 2 of his NBA career to be a generational talent of Jordan Kobe Lebrob I will never post again on this board. That is how confident I am. I have watched the tape read the projections heard all the hype.

Here If Emoni Bates is not by all accounts on the projection by middle of year 2 of his NBA career I will never post again on this board. That is how confident I am. I have watched the tape read the projections heard all the hype.
Bookmarked.

Wanna bet ?

You don't understand how the draft lottery works. You don't understand probability. You are incapable of assessing talent. You are incapable of making a coherent argument from any historical perspective.

33 points combined from Quickley and Toppin. Still neither in the starting lineup.

Toppin should be starting over Bullock
Quickley over Payton

C Robinson once healthy
F Randle
F Toppin
G Barrett
G Quickley

This needs to be the starting lineup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member