2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

He’s the best coach they’ve had since Pat Riley.

Knicks getting in the 4-5 seed matchup and playing someone they can beat like the Hornets or Hawks would be all I would be worried about at this point. It’s very possible.

Even if they get a 7 and get a crack at the Nets or something, would be fun even though they won’t win.

Given how rarely you’ve seen them make the playoffs as a fan in your lifetime(being in your 20s), I’d think you’d be sky high right now.
I think the schedule is too tough to get in the 4-5. Simply making the playoffs is a huge accomplishment.

I think the schedule is too tough to get in the 4-5. Simply making the playoffs is a huge accomplishment.
Probably. But record wise, they’re right there. That conference is the top 3 and then everybody else right now.

Obi has finally begun to step up the past couple games.
Randle staying strong is key to making playoffs IMO -plays so hard for big minutes.
Hope Obi gains Thib's confidence to get more minutes, and needed rest for Julius.

Probably. But record wise, they’re right there. That conference is the top 3 and then everybody else right now.
everyone seems to be pointing out the Knicks schedule, has anyone looked at what the teams around have?

if we just hold serve and steal a game or 2, that 4/5 game is right there...

Ntilikina not used vs Irving, who lights up the Knicks for 40. Knicks wasted chance to get W vs Nets.
Frank supposed to be Knicks' lock-down defender -why no minutes?

Cuse and the Dome getting some good love during this facilities break!

"The eighth wonder of the world when it opened!"

Thibs at it again. Playing Elfrid over Quickley. Quickley only with 15 minutes last night. Elfrid playing over 30 minutes. Toppin still not getting minutes Top 10 pick.

Thibs at it again. Playing Elfrid over Quickley. Quickley only with 15 minutes last night. Elfrid playing over 30 minutes. Toppin still not getting minutes Top 10 pick.
i dont care if James and David didnt play, they beat the Lakers.

their 2nd unit would push everyone but Randle for PT.

They beat the Lakers. Troll.

I had to check the score when he posted that haha. I thought they lost with that negativity
That is his M.O. When the hoops board is all worked up when the team is struggling, he comes in being super positive and then pulls his “you stand corrected” routine when the team rebounds with a win.

If one of his teams is doing well and everyone is happy, he comes in flipping out over something stupid.

He goes against the grain and tries to get as much negative attention as possible. Trolling 101.

I give Thibs credit for making us respectable again and a playoff team. But he needs to play the young guys more Toppin and Quickley are the future.

Dolan courtside in NO last night, with the Knicks brass-
Went for the jazz, or an early sign to Zion regarding a future with Knicks?
After Zion develops a jump shot to become completely unstoppable!

I give Thibs credit for making us respectable again and a playoff team. But he needs to play the young guys more Toppin and Quickley are the future.
crunner, the future is not going to be developed in the next 7 games.

what will develop, is playoff ready Knicks.

it may have Obi and Quickley getting 20mins plus, it may not.

i dont care.

no one cares.

WE WANT THE PLAYOFFS.

WE WANT THE 4 OR 5 SEED.

PEROID. STOP.

You stand corrected.

Toppin and Quickley are the future.
They obviously need time to develop, while the Knicks need W's for playoff seeding.
So far, both are fortunate that this hasn't been an issue.
Would be great if Obi steps up his game to allow Julius to play <40"
Biggest worry is Knicks make playoffs, but Julius runs out of gas.

They obviously need time to develop, while the Knicks need W's for playoff seeding.
So far, both are fortunate that this hasn't been an issue.
Would be great if Obi steps up his game to allow Julius to play <40"
Biggest worry is Knicks make playoffs, but Julius runs out of gas.
im hoping with a 4-6 seed, the extra rest while the 7-10s play could help to rest Randle a bit.

but yeah, its a concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom