2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

He walked like that in college too! It's hard to describe (I like yours). It's not exactly a great sign. Of course, he walks like that, and then when he gets going at full speed it looks pretty damn good.

I can def see Zion being a guy with a relatively early peak
Zion is LJ reincarnated and we all saw how that ended. Human body is not meant to do over the long run what Zion is doing. I wish him a long and successful career but we've seen this movie before with LJ and Blake Griffin.

Zion is LJ reincarnated and we all saw how that ended. Human body is not meant to do over the long run what Zion is doing. I wish him a long and successful career but we've seen this movie before with LJ and Blake Griffin.

The only difference between Zion and LJ is that I think Zion's peak could legitimately be the best player in the league

i should have 100s of posts on here about how i did not want Zion.

Zion is just big bodied. He is a smaller Lebron who can play all 5 positions. They just have different body types.

He walked like that in college too! It's hard to describe (I like yours). It's not exactly a great sign. Of course, he walks like that, and then when he gets going at full speed it looks pretty damn good.

I can def see Zion being a guy with a relatively early peak
Greg Oden part deux

Sesame Street GIF

sad to think that in the last 40 years of Knick basketball...the list of 'my guys' is just...

Bernard King
John Starks
Latrell Sprewell
Melo
and possibly Julius Randle

after what Latrell did to PJ, i still cant believe i rooted for him...hard.

I couldn't have been more wrong about Thibs. What he has done with this team is amazing and I was wrong about Randle I wanted to trade him for future draft picks now we have to build around him.
I have to be honest I wanted to trade Randle for a haul. I never saw this team doing this.

No denying Lillard's a great player. Assume a fit regarding team chemistry/work ethic(?)
Almost 31 years old, and Knicks would give up a LOT to get him.
Lillard supports "Win Now", but this young team is so much fun that I'm fine with the Knicks building with high draft picks and watching "Win More" while they develop. Been almost 50 years, I can wait a few seasons watching a good team improve before winning our next championship!

Chemistry on this Knicks team is so phenomenal that I'll probably worry about the potential impact by any star signed or key players traded!

I thought 3 and 3 was gonna be a good road trip.

4 and 2 would have me over the moon!

3-3 was my optimistic prediction for the trip as well. Would love to pick up a W against the Lakers in the trip finale, both for what it would do for our playoff positioning and for the Lakers.

Obi coming around -could be a factor in playoffs.
DRose - Wow.
Beat Lakers, 40+ wins, host 1st round series = 3 Wishes.